cossy7

Draftee
Sep 13, 2005
Close to the River
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
G'day Gents! I thought I would use this forum to reach out to those who played for the Macedon Football Club, but I have been unable to contact at this point. Please forward onto those who you would think would appreciate attending and aren't using this forum.

The Macedon Football Netball Club invites all past players and officials to come together for the MFNC 2015 Past Players & Officials Day.

Come and watch the players hit it out at Tony Clarke Reserve in our first home game of the year against Melton Centrals on ANZAC Day, Saturday 25th April. Join us between 12pm and 4pm in a designated marquee overlooking the ground and reminisce over some good old stories with great company, a few drinks and some food.

The day is set to be very special for the club as we unveil our key signings for 2015, whilst recognising our past & present stars as we pay tribute to the sacrifice of the servicemen and women of Australia and commemorate the 100th anniversary of the landings at Gallipoli. Australian Army Special Service Commandos will be in attendance, the Last Post & Australian National Anthem will be played prior to the seniors game & a fund raiser for our fallen soldiers. The day will also give us the opportunity to showcase with great pridesome of the exciting things we have done during the off-season, including our recently installed goal nets at both ends of the ground.

MACEDON FOOTBALL NETBALL CLUB 2015 PAST PLAYERS & OFFICIALS FUNCTION

When: Saturday 25th April (ANZAC Day), 12pm - 4pm.
Where: Tony Clarke Reserve.
Cost: $20 – Includes:

· Entry into game
· Food
· Happy Hour between 12pm-1pm
· MFNC Season Membership; which provides game entry to all MFNC home games as well as monthly members prize draws, $300 prize value. Plus other great member benefits.

RSVP: Monday 6th April 2015

Please register your attendance by contacting Steve Wylie on 0432 822 958 or alternatively steve_wylie9@hotmail.com.
You can also log onto our Macedon FNC Cats Facebook Page to let us know.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back