Preview Mad Monday Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

It's stupid but watch the media go overboard. It's nothing more than a joke in poor taste between a bunch of young men.
Young men who are in the public eye, unfortunately for them. As much as it sucks, they are held to a higher standard and there is nothing that can be changed in that regard.

like i keep saying, are we that surprised ? they are footy players not squeeky clean, although most players are professional it still doesnt shock me.

It's a ridiculously stupid thing to do. Dressing up as a convicted pedophile and a representation of one of his victims is deplorable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lot would have been a fun bunch to hang around.

Was it in poor taste? Absolutely. Have they done anything wrong? Absolutely not.

Mad Monday's really should be held somewhere where they can control who has camera's. Would let the guys have their harmless fun without causing the public to condemn them.

Yeah, I don't think people dressing up as convicted pedophiles is something that should be encouraged or condoned, or brushed off as harmless fun. If that makes me less fun in your eyes then so be it.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back