Gaming Madden 15

Remove this Banner Ad

16-14 win over N'awlins.

Davis: 19/33, 177 yards
Murray: 24 carries, 102 yards
Beckham: 8 receptions, 118 yards

Manning threw 3 picks (albeit the 2nd was off a last ditch hail mary in the 1st half)

What's that? How new?

This year they added a feature that sometimes QB's will throw badly through no fault of your own. Depending on pressure and how fast you release it. It makes sense, but when I constantly can't hit a wide open guy for 2-4 yds and pick up a first it gets really annoying.

Benched Autin Davis in the first qtr of week 5 after a fumble that resulted in a TD.

Joe Webb the 3rd Stringer is now QB and is instantly better. His first drive he goes 5/5 for 68 yds and runs in a touchdown from the 3 yd line.

20-13 win over Houston. Record is now 3-2

Webb: 13/16, 141 yards, TD; Rushing TD
Murray: 25 carries, 91 yards
Beckham: 10 receptions, 134 yards

Garropolo is back from injury this week but Webb was way better than Davis. Davis will be 3rd string, now have to make a call on who is starting.
Garoppolo or Webb.

Dolphins are stupid OP in season 1. Gotten Clay to put up 1500yd/10td all by running Four Verts and passing to him as he cuts across the middle...

Dolphins are stupid OP in season 1. Gotten Clay to put up 1500yd/10td all by running Four Verts and passing to him as he cuts across the middle...

Love that pass. It turns mediocre TEs into studs.

Played 3 more games

Lost to Seattle pretty badly 37-27, but then had two big wins in the divison 49-28 vs Giants, and 40-0 vs Redskins.

OBJ is a monster. In 8 games he has 63 catches, 1057 yards and 6 TDs.

I'm 5-3 and leading the NFC East.

I'm still messing with sliders trying to find the perfect settings to match me, the Redskins game was way to easy so trying to make it harder.

I'm starting to scout QB, CB, S and LB and maybe a WR or two.

My 3 QBs are all pretty scrubby. At higher difficulties a QB matters

Went up to all Madden.

This is the Team stats.

Category - Saints - Falcons
Rushing Yards - 55 - 88
Passing Yards - 268 - 331
First Downs - 11 - 25
3rd downs - 1/7 - 10/17
Red Zone - 1/1 - 5/5
TOP - 18:53 - 41:07

Score - 27 - 23

HOW THE * DO YOU LOSE WITH THAT DOMINAITON!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Let me guess, you're about to say turnovers? Well, I lost that 1-0. That was an interception with 50 seconds left in the game with me driving to win. How the * does the CPU get up 27-23 when you're dominating.

Went up to all Madden.

This is the Team stats.

Category - Saints - Falcons
Rushing Yards - 55 - 88
Passing Yards - 268 - 331
First Downs - 11 - 25
3rd downs - 1/7 - 10/17
Red Zone - 1/1 - 5/5
TOP - 18:53 - 41:07

Score - 27 - 23

HOW THE **** DO YOU LOSE WITH THAT DOMINAITON!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Let me guess, you're about to say turnovers? Well, I lost that 1-0. That was an interception with 50 seconds left in the game with me driving to win. How the **** does the CPU get up 27-23 when you're dominating.
It's called All-Madden cheese, get ******* used to it my friend

Going into the last game of the year against the Redskins. Clinched the #1 seed already. Turns out doing a fantasy draft makes the league very even, I'm the only team in the NFC with 10+ wins.

OBJ needs 79 yards receiving to break Megatrons record of most receiving yards in a season.

108 catches, 1886 yards, 14 TD's

Going into the last game of the year against the Redskins. Clinched the #1 seed already. Turns out doing a fantasy draft makes the league very even, I'm the only team in the NFC with 10+ wins.

OBJ needs 79 yards receiving to break Megatrons record of most receiving yards in a season.

108 catches, 1886 yards, 14 TD's
DONT GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me going for Marvin Harrison's catch record is what cost me the super bowl.
Megatron not open, so I scramble, tackled, out for year :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's my only A grade receiver so I naturally just throw to him often. Broke the record easily ;)

Needed 79 yards and got 9 catches for 172 yards and 2 TDs in 3 qtrs before subbing him out.

Season 2014 is over (forgive me for being messy):
AFC East
Bills 9-7 (4) (QB: Russell Wilson/Top 3: Calvin Johnson, Russell Wilson, Dontari Poe)
Dolphins 8-7-1 (QB: Matt Ryan/Top 3: Cameron Wake, Thomas Davis, Marshawn Lynch)
Patriots 8-8 (QB: Bruce Gradkowski/Top 3: Harrison Smith, Chris Harris, Greg Hardy)
Jets 6-10 (QB: Carson Palmer/Top 3: Dez Bryant, Jordy Nelson, Bruce Miller)

AFC North

Steelers 12-4 (2) (QB: Ryan Fitzpatrick/Top 3: Robert Quinn, Jared Veldheer, Brandon Marshall WR)
Ravens 11-5 (5) (QB: Ben Roethlisberger/Top 3: Ben Roethlisberger, Navorro Bowman, Bobby Wagner)
Browns 7-9 (QB: Tony Romo/Top 3: Patrick Willis, Tony Romo, Graham Gano)
Bengals 3-13 (QB: Matt Moore/Top 3: Joe Thomas, Sean Smith, Aaron Donald)

AFC South
Jaguars 11-4-1 (3) (QB: Colin Kaepernick/Top 3: Richard Sherman, Duane Brown, Evan Mathis)
Texans 7-9 (QB: Eli Manning/Top 3: Tyron Smith, Derrick Johnson, Thomas Morstead)
Titans 6-10 (QB: Andy Dalton/Top 3: Vontae Davis, Nigel Bradham, Max Unger)
Colts 4-11-1 (QB: Jay Cutler/Top 3: Brent Grimes, Khalil Mack, Clay Matthews)

AFC West
Broncos 12-4 (1) (QB: Mike Glennon/Top 3: Darelle Revis, Jairus Byrd, Le'Veon Bell)
Chiefs 11-5 (6) (QB: Blake Bortles/Top 3: Jamaal Charles, Geno Atkins, Jurell Casey)
Raiders 9-7 (QB: Robert Griffin III/Top 3: Devin McCourty, A.J. Green, Robbie Gould)
Chargers 4-12 (QB: Sam Bradford/Top 3: Justin Houston, Sheldon Richardson, C.J. Mosley LB)

NFC East
Dallas 13-3 (1) (QB: Jimmy Garoppolo/Top 3: J.J. Watt, Marshall Yanda, Anthony Sherman)
Giants 8-8 (QB: Nick Foles/Top 3: Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Flowers, Keenan Allen)
Eagles 5-11 (QB: Matt Stafford/Top 3: Von Miller, Antonio Brown, C.J. Spiller)
Redskins 4-11-1 (QB: Ryan Tannehill/Top 3: Luke Kuechly, Jake Long, Maurkice Pouncey)

NFC North
Vikings 10-6 (4) (QB: Derek Carr/Top 3: Lavonte David, Adrian Peterson, Tashaun Gipson)
Lions 9-7 (5) (QB: Aaron Rodgers/Top 3: Aaron Rodgers, Jimmy Graham, LeSean McCoy)
Packers 9-7 (6) (QB: Drew Brees/Top 3: Drew Brees, Trent Williams, Daryl Smith)
Bears 6-10 (QB: Andrew Luck/Top 3: Andrew Luck, Calais Campbell, DeMarcus Ware)

NFC South
Buccaneers 10-6 (2) (QB: Joe Flacco/Top 3: Joe Staley, Alex Mack, Nick Fairley)
Falcons 8-8 (QB: Tom Brady/Top 3: Gerald McCoy, Tom Brady, Eric Weddle)
Saints 7-9 (QB: Peyton Manning/Top 3: Marcell Dareus, Peyton Manning, Rob Gronkowski)
Carolina 6-10 (QB: Teddy Bridgewater/Top 3: Joe Haden, DeAndre Levy, Nick Mangold)

NFC West
Cardinals 10-6 (3) (QB: Cam Newton/Top 3: Julio Jones, Mike Iupati, Cam Newton)
Rams 8-8 (QB: Philip Rivers/Top 3: Alshon Jeffery, Larry Fitzgerald, Chandler Jones)
49ers 8-8 (QB: Alex Smith/Top 3: Dan Carpenter, Aldon Smith, Stephen Tulloch)
Seahawks 5-11 (QB: Johnny Manziel/Top 3: Ndamukong Suh, Earl Thomas, Justin Tucker)

Last edited:
MVP: Ben Roethlisberger (BAL)
OPOY: DeMarco Murray (DAL)
DPOY: Jerrell Freeman (OAK)
OROY: Odell Beckham Jr. (DAL)
DROY: C.J. Mosley (SD)

Last edited:
Does anyone play MUT?
Started one. Got Khalil Mack in my welcome pack, then got LT as a giveaway thing.

Made it way too easy as a result.

Too easy?

Far out that is a good get though

Just keep contracting them and smash the opposition in the edge rush...

Super Bowl was Cowboys vs Steelers

Fitzpatrick threw 2 picks to Cromartie with one of them being a pick-6. Cromartie won MVP in a Super Bowl route.

Because it was a fantasy draft there are no good free agents for a few season, it was basically all the rejects from other teams.

Drafted a mobile QB in the 4th round who is pretty good, also drafted a DT, CB, WR, FS and OLB. The DT is an 82 OVR already and he was a 2nd round pick so I got a steal there.

Play All-Madden - Get bullshit cheese that's unrealistic
Play online game - Get bullshit cheese that's unrealistic
Play All-Pro - Too easy

This is feeling like the worst madden in years.
Just that it's two extremes and neither are good.

At least in All-Madden in past years it was alright. Now it's just complete and utter tripe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back