Gaming Madden 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
You don't have to do that mate!

What position are you looking to upgrade next?

Might buy Bitonio (93) don;t have many coins and really want to save them for Bo

I just finished the Taylor Mays set. he is 95 with +2 Hit power for the team. still working on the Vikes MVP just a few games left there and need to win 2 more H2H games then i have Earl Thomas who also has +2 team hit power, and ive herd they stack. after that i will be super happy with my D-backs. so next i will look at front 7 or O-tackles.

But if you want Warner you can have him, and we can work out something at a later date, for a card i might need for a set. He is only going for like 24K right now.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Thanks mate.

How many games do you have to win to get the H2H medals. Wouldn't mind doing an MVP for a LG

You dont need the H2H medals for the MVP sets, just beat the RTTP solos and MVP solo for the team along with 2 elite badges and 16 player cards.

But the H2H medals are for not getting relegated, making playoffs, First round Bye and winning each playoff game.

Also H2H medals are used for Season Veterans packs. and the Road Master challange that gives you the ET3 card

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sorry. That's what I meant. WOuldn't mind doing the ET III set

You also need to do the Dual Styles and they are a bitch getting both styles to 90. or 70 before you add the coach. I spent most of last week doing them.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
First game with the Taylor Mays +2 hit power is All Madden MVP Falcons. first play is a kickoff to Hester, and cause a fumble returned to the 1, 2nd play Bo runs it in.

When i get ET III i will have +4 team hit power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I just won and got my last H2H medal for the ET III, i lost 2 close games in the final min by a FG, 3rd game i have to face someone with the 99 Vick, Bo, Megatron and Fitz and some beasts on D, he goes right down and scores on the first drive, i score on my first 7-7 at the half. I take the 2nd half kick off down and we get to the 2min warning im in the redzone. he starts lining up in punt block, i run 2 times for 2yds each, he is calling TO, 3rd and 5 at the 15 i notice he is in punt return left so audible out of a run and i have my RB go out right on a swing, walk in TD. about 90 sec left he is on 2nd down and throws an INT rage quits. so i send him a amazing hate message.

I think im going to now work on the 9ers and Giants MVP sets they are 93overall RT and LT players, they are my next sets. unless i find a Gold rookie Deirdorf RT card for a good price.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
just made another guy rage quit, i was up 22-0 at the half, Bo had over 150yds. The last 2 plays he throws a INT and i get the ball back with 20sec left at my own 17. HB counter all the way for a huge TD. I go 3 and out, he goes 4 and out then quits.

It was the 3rd time i had a 25+yd run on a counter and he still didnt have outside contain.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
2nd String Pro. won the Wild Card game last night, now about to play divisional. If i lost i think i get promoted to 1st string pro. 2nd string had some monster teams not looking forward to 1st string.

38-38. Jaguars just tied it. Maniel comes out, pick 6. Jaguars up 38-45.
Driving down on a last minute effort, interception at midfield. I still have 3 timeouts to kill it. However, first play, fumble! I now have the ball at mid field. I drive down the field, score the tieing TD with 30 seconds left.
Kick it off. FMBLE again! I have th ball at the 25!
Win it 48-45.
I did not deserve that victory.

Doug Martin beast mode!!!!!!!!
At the Jets 41 yard line, I come out in a I-formation, split 2 WR set. Iso on the strong side.
Run into the back of my FB at the 42 yard line and break a Dansby arm tackle, bounce out left and overpower Mercilus tackle at the 41 yard line, have 3 other jet defenders knocked over falling at my feet, whilte I run into the back of a wall of Patriot blockers, shaking a Mundy desperation tackle at the 37 yard line, bounce of a Slay helmet to helmet hit at the 34 yard line, almost fall over from that at the 32 yard line as Suggs gets his hands on me, but my RG then pushes him off before I ran the last 28 yards untouched.

Never had a triple turnover play before.
Manziel, to Gronkowski, INTERCEPTED by Brown, Brown hit hard by Martin, FUMBLE, Mack on the recovery, McDonald hits him hard, FUMBLE, Starks recovers and down.

One last game before bed. Playing the Patriots at Metlife. Undefeated so far this season. Teddy Bridgewater in good form completing almost 70% of his passes. Marshawn racking up yards.

We're undefeated through six weeks. Patriots are 2-4.

Teddy completes less than 50%. He throws seven picks.

Patriots score a field goal leaving me 9 seconds to score a touchdown to win. My first hail Mary falls incomplete. My second.... Is picked off.

I lose 20-14.

Just had a game where I sacked Big Ben and Josh Freeman (I injured Big Ben) 9 times.
But what I found interesting, the 9 sacks came from 5 players, from 2 colleges.
Tyrone Crawford (3) and Demarcus Lawrence (3) from Boise State
Sealver Siliga (1), Stevenson Sylvester (1) and Star Lotulelei (1) from Utah

Back