Multiplat Madden 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Created a player as a qb. Went to packers and can't get a game. So frustrating!
Should've set it so you can be an immediate starter. Got fed up playing special teams for the Saints (HB), created a new career and made myself the immediate starter. Great setting to include.

Made a Balanced QB and chose the undrafted back story for the "Super Star" development trait and put him on the Tennessee Titans, didn't need to set it to immediate starter.

I already am the starting QB haha, my guy was only rated 71 in their offense but that's apparently enough to get the starters job.

Passed 254 yards (29-46) and threw 2 interceptions while getting sacked once in my first regular season game, we won 18-7 against Kansas City and didn't score a single touchdown haha.

Also do you get more experience points if you actually do the drills? I've just been doing the recommended thing where it just gives you XP.

Started a player in CFM created a QB with the First Round Draft Pick Trait thingy, Chose The New York Jets, First String QB :)

if you start off as miami as an owner, the first few weeks are about relocating, you get a few cities to choose from (including London and dublin), each city has 3 team names to choose from aswell as 3 Uniform designs or you can keep the teams name etc

Can I get people's thoughts on it? Normally I get excited for Madden at this time of year, but haven't bought in for a few years.

Was going to get it last year but cooled by the time PS4 versions arrived.

They improved pass rush, but the secondary has got worse IMO. Finally added the full playbook to no huddle that NCAA had for years and years. but when playing online No huddle kills D because on D you get no time to pick a new play. The new guy who does the half time show is a bigger Tool than BT from 7's AFL games, he makes me rage and what to punch him in the face. i cant express how much i hate his voice and vocabulary.

FG and Punting feel like new mechanics and look better now.

Ultimate Team is still pay to win after the first few weeks unless you get some good steels from the auctions early, because you cant buy bundles with in game coins only real life money. [Anyone that uses micro-transactions should take a good look at themselves, Micro-transactions are a cancer in the game industry]

Its a big improvement from last year, and you can tell the difference the guys from NCAA have made since joining the Madden team for the game. Not worth $100 but like the $60 range sure if you have enjoyed the better years of madden. Still there are some things missing. i dont know if they have improved the old SuperStar mode yet but i doubt they have.

Played one normal online game against someone and the input lag was insane.

The lag was no different to any other year for Madden IMO. if you have played madden online in past years you will know how to deal with it and how early to press buttons.

The lag was no different to any other year for Madden IMO. if you have played madden online in past years you will know how to deal with it and how early to press buttons.
Oh, do you get it too? It's just I get paranoid that these things are only problems with my ps4, which is probably stupid. I could probably play with it, wouldn't be as hard to deal with in comparison to an FPS. .

Oh, do you get it too? It's just I get paranoid that these things are only problems with my ps4, which is probably stupid. I could probably play with it, wouldn't be as hard to deal with in comparison to an FPS. .

Madden has always had laggy servers, IMO the only hard thing is kicking/punting but you just need to know how to time it with out looking. lag on normal plays isnt too bad.

I just got robbed big time. Punt return, run it all the way to the end zone, get ankle tapped just before the end zone...fumble. Would've been my player's first TD.

fuuuu10.jpg

I just got robbed big time. Punt return, run it all the way to the end zone, get ankle tapped just before the end zone...fumble. Would've been my player's first TD.

fuuuu10.jpg
Beat throwing 2 passes that got intercepted and returned for TDs.

Extreme rage was had followed by another thrown interception.

Started a player in CFM created a QB with the First Round Draft Pick Trait thingy, Chose The New York Jets, First String QB :)

if you start off as miami as an owner, the first few weeks are about relocating, you get a few cities to choose from (including London and dublin), each city has 3 team names to choose from aswell as 3 Uniform designs or you can keep the teams name etc
Mines in the mail, looking forward to it.
With creating a QB in CFM has that replacedMy Player or mysuperstar mode or are there superstar mode and CFM? Any differences?

Shonn Greene is a machine, untouchable in this game.

Had to LOL though at his latest touchdown in my game, he broke the defense and the camera was focused on him running into the end zone and then all of a sudden you see my QB just stream straight by him because I was just holding sprint and the stick left after the snap.

I should be HB as well as QB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell ya what, I am an absolute gun at advancing all the way down the field and then throwing an interception in the red zone.

I've got you covered, down 3 with 50 seconds left and I just need to get about 10 yards further for a field goal.

Boom interception and we lose.

I've got you covered, down 3 with 50 seconds left and I just need to get about 10 yards further for a field goal.

Boom interception and we lose.

How about instead of doing a QB Kneel and running the clock out (AI had no TO's left) I decide to throw it (I'm up 3 btw) and it is intercepted and returned for a TD.... I lost the game...

Lesson 1: Waste the clock and win the game, don't be a hero

How about instead of doing a QB Kneel and running the clock out (AI had no TO's left) I decide to throw it (I'm up 3 btw) and it is intercepted and returned for a TD.... I lost the game...

Lesson 1: Waste the clock and win the game, don't be a hero

Haha I've thrown about 3 or 4 interceptions that have resulted in TD's and a few more that have just cost us wins.

Anyone know when EA's exclusive license with the NFL runs out? Seems like the same garbage again this year, I miss the 2k football franchise... Saw a thing about "Joe Montana Football 16" the other day, no doubt it will feature former players etc a bit like All Pro Football 2008... Very frustrating.

Anyone know when EA's exclusive license with the NFL runs out? Seems like the same garbage again this year, I miss the 2k football franchise... Saw a thing about "Joe Montana Football 16" the other day, no doubt it will feature former players etc a bit like All Pro Football 2008... Very frustrating.

i think i herd another 2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back