Multiplat Madden 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
Grabbed 15 PS4 last year having not played a madden game since 12, Despite not knowing alot of the rules and what not, i enjoyed it and may pick this one up aswell

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/madden-16-presentation?sf39291293=1

image.img.jpg

ON THE FIELD CAMERAS

Like millions of other fans, watching games on TV is how I became a fan of the NFL. So, we decided to create cameras that are grounded in reality, but are also not possible in broadcast. Thus, “On the Field” cameras were born. These cameras are close in proximity to the players during their biggest moments, including touchdowns, sacks, and even as two players from opposing teams are jawing at each other.
image_0.img.jpg

WIRECAM

The team also pushed the envelope with a new Wirecam that sweeps and flies around just like a normal broadcast. However, Madden NFL 16’s Wirecam can track action and be right next to the QB right before the ball is snapped. With sweeping shots during a pass play or circling the QB before he gets sacked, the Wirecam has truly changed the way we view our game.
image_3.img.jpg

LIVING WORLDS

Living Worlds was another major focal point for the presentation team this year. A lot of emphasis went towards improving the crowds. We added crowd props to the game, which include rally towels (in stadiums that feature them), fan signs and foam fingers.
image_4.img.jpg

The frequency of props showing up - and the volume at which they appear - is all based on reference from the last three NFL seasons. The crowd signs are team-specific and feature some witty quips for each team. The fans in the crowd will also head track the action on the field this year.

One of our favorite additions this year are the female fans that are now in attendance!- LOL

I find it funny they took women out of M15 just so they could make it a big deal when they put them back in.

I wasnt going to get it right away but then i saw the Draft Champions mode, and that looks fun. I wish they would get rid of contracts in MUT like MLB the show did. and the new catching looks good but could be too easy to exploit on both sides of the ball.

Might buy. Haven't bought one since '13 I think and I had a reasonable time with that one.

Have heard mixed things about their career modes though. Was always a fan of their 2004 one.

Might buy. Haven't bought one since '13 I think and I had a reasonable time with that one.

Have heard mixed things about their career modes though. Was always a fan of their 2004 one.

So far I'm really liking it. Granted, I 've spent most time in training and skills drills but I can see the gameplay is very good.

Yet to try Seasons or Career/Manager modes but from what i can tell it should be good.

On the plus side it was a great price, only $20 on PS Store.

Received an email saying my copy was sent by mail today.

So you've moved from 49ers to Seahawks, eh? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jets will be a good Madden team. Corners will have great stats, D-line will be beastly and very difficult to run against, Marshall and Decker are two good targets to throw at. If you're good enough to game manage with Fitz or Geno when needed then Ivory is a truck and easy to get 3-5 yards per carry powering up the middle with him behind Mangold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back