Multiplat Madden 16

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Finished the solo styles in MUT lastnight and got the 92OVR Romo and Glover Quinn. Much easier than last year because the All-Madden boss challenge is only a moment and not a full game. but the Run Stuff boss was s**t. 10 sec left up by 4 Washington have the ball at the 6 and you need to stop them, you cant do a run blitz because then the AI will throw a slant, Zig or under for a TD. finally beat it by usering the SS. the other Boss things were easy.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
WTF EA? im playing draft champs and score a TD with 40 sec left to go up by 3, them when im about to pick to go for the PAT my controller doesnt respond. i get a penalty then it pauses and still wont respond. so i hold the PS button and disconnect the control try my other one and same thing wont work. now im stuck on a pause screen.

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So I picked up the game yesterday and straight away applied charters sliders from operation sports and wowee, the game plays perfectly.

I completed all the intros to new features and played an exhibition for practise before getting into franchise mode.

Playing 14 qtrs with accelerated clock to 12secs the game took about 45 min to finish. Played the Bears and was leading 24-7 at halftime, Cutler went nuts in the 3rd but I managed to hold them for 2x downs at the 2 yard line and on the 4th down that went the FG instead of a crack at the 7.. 24-10 end of the 3rd.

4th I started with a 3 and done and the Bears nailed a FG 21-13.. Another 3 and done for me and cutler made a screen pass for Forte who broke 2 tackles for a 40 yard td. 7 to go and I managed to put a long drive together that took 5 mins off the clock and kicked a 30 yard FG 27-21. D held together and took the match.

Stats where spot on

Rodgers 282yds - 3 Tds 110 QB rating

Cutler 270 yds - 2tds - 1 int - 102 QB rating

Burnett 8 tackles
Matthews 6 tackles - 0.5 sacks
Clinton Dix 5 tackles - 1 int

Cobb 7 receptions - 1td 127 yards

Lacy - 21 carries - 79 yards
Starks 4 carries - 23 yards
Rodgers 3 carries - 18 yards

Back