Prediction Make the call

Remove this Banner Ad

RobsJourney

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Make: Dusty Martin. Hey-zeus he is looking amazing. If he stays interested for all 22 games and for every minute of those games, he will win the brownlow. The most natural footballer we have and a superstar.

Break: Have to agree on McBean. Just don't see him making it at AFL level, which is such a shame. In his first year on the list he looked really quick for his size, almost like a giant small-forward. He appears to lope around now and he will never utilize his height to take grabs at the top level.

Special mention to Reece Conca for MAKE. He is gonna have an awesome season. 22+ touches per game and will be in everything. We will remember why we chose him and why we were happy with him all the way up until 2013 EF.

VFL make: Reece McKenzie. Will be snarling for a senior spot in 2017.

Hounddd

Club Legend
Sep 22, 2012
🏆🏆🏆
AFL Club
Richmond
Floss, the forgotten man to play more stints in the midfield. Has elite inside mid attributes I feel.

Batch to be overtaken by the likes of Broad, Moore etc

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
Make: N. Vlastuin - will go from an avg disposal of 15 to early 20's

Break: Has to be Astbury if his body doesn't hold up turns 25 in 2 weeks time.

Those saying McBean are impatient, he doesn't turn 22 until towards the end of this season, hell even Elton is 16 months older than McBean.

AstroboyUK

Club Legend
Apr 25, 2008
London / Delhi
AFL Club
Richmond
Make: GRIFF!! (yes! Girff! like my controversial choice?. I think his superior work rate, leap and speed compared to Vickery makes him hands down a better asset: all he lacks is a bit more conditioning, a bit more continuity and a bit better confidence and understanding/clarity in his specific role.
Break: Grigg .... like the player, nothing against him at all: I just think the depth of the club has improved enough and might just overtake a player in his position/role

Third...
Reece to come third in the Brownlow...
Rance to kick third goals in one game...
Essendrugs thurd last...
Crowley suspended third times...

You posted that third minutes ago

Dunger

Drug cheat but the AFL helped me evade WADA
Nov 28, 2008
-37.822165, 144.988143
AFL Club
Richmond
Make: silky ellis - will be first 22 by seasons end
Break:its really either griff, conca or astbury. The latter two due to their bodies being made of paper mache

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Griff to surprise us.....( Hope more than anything else)

Sam Lloyd probably gone...Hate to say it but Astbury possible , especially if reinjured (but hope not)....

make lambos best mate. think he will add something to us.
break. moore don't rate him think he will be delisted.

long term have hopes for rioli,markov and chol

Kalvin's brother or the other Moore?

Tigerland

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
Make - Townsend
Gone - Lloyd - just doesn't have enough tricks and a class below the likes of Lennon, C.Ellis & Rioli. Can't see him keeping those 3 out of the side for much of the season.

Surprised so many are writing off Griffiths. Had a bad final and he wasn't alone, but prior to that and before he was injured he was playing pretty well.

Darth_Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks
I'm going to also stick my neck out and say Sam Lloyd will make it. With his improved running capacity and defensive pressure he will become the goal sneak we have been crying out for and also be able to take a strong mark.

RememberRoyce

Club Legend
Dec 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
All mine have been said so I'll stick my neck out with this one.

Break: Deledio. As in literally break. His body will say no more and he'll either not play many matches, or if he does, he won't play to the standard that we know him to.

I hope I'm wrong but I can just feel it in me bones.
Boooooooooooo!

You did see the photo of him. He has been one of the most durable players in the AFL.
He'll play until he's 33-35.

TheDyerLegacy

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United ; Melbourne City
All mine have been said so I'll stick my neck out with this one.

Break: Deledio. As in literally break. His body will say no more and he'll either not play many matches, or if he does, he won't play to the standard that we know him to.

I hope I'm wrong but I can just feel it in me bones.
I was going to post this but I didn't want to be the one to say it.. just have this bad feeling he will totally break down..

god I hope I am wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back