Malaysian Airlines flight MH-17 shot down 295 dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

i was not aware of this.but will go off now to see if i can find some stuff.

the cia and the mossad were using mujahadeen-e-kulk as their proxy to blow up and assassinate Tehran nuclear physicists. Some were engineers, some were merely from the uni, and they were the targets. I think more so, Mossad sponsoring MEK. They actually had kidded some Persians that they were Americans and were sockpuppeting their identity (as cia spook). funny stuff, so byzantine...

Yeah this be it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Bangkok_bombings

i was not aware of this.but will go off now to see if i can find some stuff.

the cia and the mossad were using mujahadeen-e-kulk as their proxy to blow up and assassinate Tehran nuclear physicists. Some were engineers, some were merely from the uni, and they were the targets. I think more so, Mossad sponsoring MEK. They actually had kidded some Persians that they were Americans and were sockpuppeting their identity (as cia spook). funny stuff, so byzantine...

LOL actually I stand correct, it wasn't "Persian revolutionaries inside Saudi Arabia" it was "The Persian Al Quada!" hahaha That classic Persian Wahhabi Salafist militant AQ offshoot!

oh yeah, but i dont put this beyond the persians tho. this is why the false flag bs is sort of antithetical, folks like maddadam and i just get cynical about DC and Tel Aviv and Moscow and all the $hit and strings they pull. And i dont even believe the POTUS whether GOP or Dems can know what renegade behaviour quantico and cia get up to.

Last edited:
The Ukranians reported that they had control of their BUK inventory. They aren't easy to walk in and steal, they would notice if one was missing. Most likely one was brought in from Russia and a BUK was photographed / caught on video minus one missile heading towards Russia post MH 17 shootdown.

I am obviously missing some information - There was the report of Ukrainian inventory BUK mobile systems in the east being "acquired" by the separatists. This was widely publicised by the msm and even included interviews with the owner of a "uniquely" identifiable truck which was identified as stolen and photographed towing one of the "acquired" (stolen) BUK systems.

Are you saying the West and msm fabricated this as you are saying now that the Ukrainians are reporting having full control of all of their BUK systems and thus it must be a russian BUK system brought over the border that shot down the plane.

oh yeah, but i dont put this beyond the persians tho. this is why the false flag bs is sort of antithetical, folks like maddadam and i just get cynical about DC and Tel Aviv and Moscow and all the $hit and strings they pull. And i dont even believe the POTUS whether GOP or Dems can know what renegage behaviour quantico and cia get up to.

Persians seem capable alright. Intel wise I'd have the Anglo Club right at the top obviously, but you'd be looking at Israel and Russia next, maybe France, China, N.Korea (they punch well above their weight in intelligence, its a communist thing I think) and then probably Iran (they receive(d) a lot of training and support from the old KGB I believe).

That's the thing, through my detached and unemotional view of the "game" in the middle east, part of me just wants to see what happens if America and Israel suddenly pulled their support for Saudi Arabia.

It's a sick thought, cause I know what would happen. I just don't think I'd feel that bad about it and that worries me.

I am obviously missing some information - There was the report of Ukrainian inventory BUK mobile systems in the east being "acquired" by the separatists. This was widely publicised by the msm and even included interviews with the owner of a "uniquely" identifiable truck which was identified as stolen and photographed towing one of the "acquired" (stolen) BUK systems.

Are you saying the West and msm fabricated this as you are saying now that the Ukrainians are reporting having full control of all of their BUK systems and thus it must be a russian BUK system brought over the border that shot down the plane.

Not at all. If you read the article about the stolen truck you'll note that it was stolen by the rebels on July 8th: http://kickerdaily.com/mh17-owner-o...-claims-pro-russian-rebels-stole-his-vehicle/ . They clearly knew they had a BUK missile launcher being provided to them by the Russians and needed a means to transport it around the areas they control. Those photos are most likely of a Russian provided BUK.

Persians seem capable alright. Intel wise I'd have the Anglo Club right at the top obviously, but you'd be looking at Israel and Russia next, maybe France, China, N.Korea (they punch well above their weight in intelligence, its a communist thing I think) and then probably Iran (they receive(d) a lot of training and support from the old KGB I believe).

That's the thing, through my detached and unemotional view of the "game" in the middle east, part of me just wants to see what happens if America and Israel suddenly pulled their support for Saudi Arabia.

It's a sick thought, cause I know what would happen. I just don't think I'd feel that bad about it and that worries me.
the scarier thought is what would happen if America drop their support for Israel because they become surplus to needs. would they invoke samson option? s**t gets real

Pretty conclusive evidence on who fired the BUK:

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-...e-separatists-buk-a-bellingcat-investigation/

Bellingcat is run by Elliot Higgins who is an investigate journalist based in Britain and is reputable.

Russians have some explaining to do and to Putin's credit he has pledged to find out who exactly was responsible for firing the missile. The only problem he'll find is that whoever fired it and his/her crew is probably buried 6 feet underground.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-...e-separatists-buk-a-bellingcat-investigation/

Bellingcat is run by Elliot Higgins who is an investigate journalist based in Britain and is reputable.

Russians have some explaining to do and to Putin's credit he has pledged to find out who exactly was responsible for firing the missile. The only problem he'll find is that whoever fired it and his/her crew is probably buried 6 feet underground.

I suspect the 'investigation' will extend to asking the people in the room with him if they pushed the button that fired the missile, and when they all say no, stating that he found nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a factual analysis with very little opinion. Feel free to point out any glaring errors with the analysis.

Sorry - I'm a bit busy - I had a quick look and then just cooked some scrambled eggs & ate them while i watched 'Forensic Files'.

If i had more time I'd check that site a bit closer but I'm about to update my CV with (1) Chef (2) Police Investigator and of course (03) Investigative Journalist

Isn't he a 'citizen journo' -whatever that means. Who says he is 'reputable"?

Isn't he a 'citizen journo' -whatever that means. Who says he is 'reputable"?

He's British, has no agenda and is looking at it from a factual point of view. Perhaps "neutral" was the word I should have used instead of "reputable".

Still doesn't change any of the facts in his analysis unless you are suggesting he is making things up.

Further information on the BUK missile system:

http://www.whathappenedtoflightmh17...he-buk-sa-11-which-could-have-shot-down-mh17/

Of note a Ukranian BUK missile would not work as it has IFF (identify friend or foe) built in unless someone decides to override it. I doubt anyone be they from the separatists or russian military would override IFF when launching the missile.

Also, the design of the missile means that it detonates when the target is within 30m. MH 17's flight path was west to east and it can be clearly seen that the warhead exploded in front of the plane. This means that the warhead could not possibly have been fired from behind MH 17 and must have been fired from a head on position (rebel territory or possibly russian territory).

http://www.whathappenedtoflightmh17...he-buk-sa-11-which-could-have-shot-down-mh17/

Of note a Ukranian BUK missile would not work as it has IFF (identify friend or foe) built in unless someone decides to override it. I doubt anyone be they from the separatists or russian military would override IFF when launching the missile.

Also, the design of the missile means that it detonates when the target is within 30m. MH 17's flight path was west to east and it can be clearly seen that the warhead exploded in front of the plane. This means that the warhead could not possibly have been fired from behind MH 17 and must have been fired from a head on position (rebel territory or possibly russian territory).

Well if it was the rebels it was mistake and not intentional . Abbott of all people should understand that in war, sometimes 's**t Happens'.

Whilst I believe the separatists did shoot down MH17 this comment of yours is quite naive.

Guided Missiles do not just follow a plane - their guidance system determines where the plane will be when the missile gets there and aims for that location - they don't blindly follow around the sky. BUK's use a 2 stage guidance system - the first controlled by the ground station which gives the missile the intercept location updated in flight. When close enough to target the missles own guidance system then locks on and continues its intercept calculations as to where to meet the plane. Also Highest probability the BUK was stationed to the side of the direction the plane was going (not directly in front or behind) - think about it. In any event the guidance system is not simply to lock on and follow the plane - it locks onto the plane but calculates trajectory to intercept, so 50:50 as to whether it detonates near front or back half of plane given it explodes on proximity. ie. no proof of where it was launched from - they are not simple bullets that follow one trajectory, they guide to location to where the target will be.

Last edited:
Side on is possible. An attack from a position West of the plane is not as the plane was travelling from from west to east. There is no doubt that the missile exploded in front of the plane and a BUK fired from the west (rear of plane) would explode near the tail (proximity fuse detonates within 30m range). So any theory that the missile was launched from Ukranian controlled territory is simply incorrect.

Well if it was the rebels it was mistake and not intentional . Abbott of all people should understand that in war, sometimes 's**t Happens'.

Of course it was a mistake but the issue is Putins support of the rebels and their access to weapons like a BUK which require experts to operate. Russia does not want to apologise over its role because that will undermine their supporting of the rebels in E Ukraine and that is pathetic.

Of course it was a mistake but the issue is Putins support of the rebels and their access to weapons like a BUK which require experts to operate. Russia does not want to apologise over its role because that will undermine their supporting of the rebels in E Ukraine and that is pathetic.
Ukraine has its own army, and most of the separatists were ex Soviet or UKR army members, and clearly they weren't that good at operating it. It was reported a week or two before this event that they had taken control of an anti-aircraft base with multiple batteries.

Ukrainian Army and militia's have been using planes to deliver White phosphorus and cluster bombs to civilian areas of Donetsk, which is a war crime. This is according to HRW. When you consider that we in the west supported this barbarity, there is some level of justice in western nations having victims of this war too, as at least it had stopped us turning a blind eye. There were already more Novorossian civilians killed by UKR forces than civilians that were killed in MH-17. None of this is good at all.

The video of white phosphurus purported to be in East Ukraine was actually shot in Iraq back in 2004. Nice of the Russians to post blatantly incorrect propaganda. As for your statement the victims of MH17 deserved it and it is the fault of the west I find that appalling. The is no such people / persons as "novoryssians" and most of the deaths in the war are attributed to illegitimate militia who have been fighting the Ukranian government and supplied covertly by the Russians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back