Malaysian Airlines flight MH-17 shot down 295 dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

You're talking nonsense to justify to your support of the Russian terrorists. I want all war crimes punished. No matter who the victim or who the guilty party.

Ransacking victims luggage and taking their valuables is a whole new level of disgust.

I'm sure you all have seen the latest videos of the crash site aftermath and even the likes of awaremind would have been appalled at their actions following the shoot down. And put to bed any doubts whatsover about the guilt of the pro russian rebels.
If you want all war criminals punished then lets start with the USA, they are the single worst offenders on the planet yet never face any war crimes charges. I see no point in charging anyone when one country is so blatantly immune from charges being laid against their armed forces.

I'll put this in point form, might help you comprehend and grasp reality although I wont hold my breath..

1. I don't support the ethnic Russian rebels
2. They are rebels fighting a civil war against government forces
3. No I haven't seen the "latest" video released by the maggot News Corp sites on the day Australia holds a one year memorial. It obviously had the desired effect on a brain dead moron like your self though.
4. Your pissy little bouts of anger over this are laughable.

Like I said before, you only have an interest in this because some Australians were killed.
You couldn't care less about other civilians who are killed all over the world who don't happen to share the same nationality as you.
You are a joke.
I dont think anyone here can parse the news and footage and reportage and wire copy we get, from the propaganda shenanigans going alongside all the interested parties. do i trust kremlin. not on ur life. do i trust kiev? not on ur life. do i trust DC? not on ur life. do i trust the east ukraine separatists? not on ur life.

Never have I read such a load of horseshit in my entire life. Civillian deaths are always a tragedy. There were 141,000 recorded in the 2003 Iraq invasion of which the US was responsible for 10%. The difference between US forces is that they use diligence in minimising civilian casualties. I believe these casualties pale in comparison to the 600,000 plus civilian executions recorded by Saddam's regime and IMO Iraq is a better place for the removal of Saddam Hussein.

I've mentioned plenty of times about civilian casualties in the Ukranian civil war thread and how the rebels and their russian backers need to cease attacks on Ukranian targets so there are no more civilian casualties. The very first thing that crossed my mind when news came of this atrocity is surely the Russians will stop their unofficial war and negotiate over a table. But no, they actually increased their activity.

I also read a family member who wants a simple apology from the Russians and their constituents about the MH17 downing. But that isn't happening, the rebels just don't give a s**t about the victims and their families and do not want to take responsibility for the slaughter of 298 innocents because it would undermine their unofficial war in Ukraine. They need to admit to what they have done, face the consequences and talk about a peaceful future.

Idiots like you can't even bring yourself to criticise them for what they have done and can only counter with "but look what they have done" argument. That sort of argument is usually used by kids.

Your view is downright disgusting. It is beyond any form of s**t. *ing pathetic.

The imbecile should also read about iraqi orphans. And about malformed new borns in iraq due to the toxic environment caused by the barbaric and illegal war. He should read about the jump in cancer rates caused by the war. He should read about the spread of paedophile rings that have spread due to the breakdown of iraqs society. He should read about the endless stories of gut wrenching heartache caused from the deaths of thousands upon thousands of innocent people. He should go ask iraqis if they prefer their country the way it is now as compared to the way it has ever been in their lifetimes. Iraq has been bombed back into the damn stone age. It is a country in complete and utter ruins. And this goose has the audacity to talk about how the americans have tried to limit casualties and that the war was justified@!@!!!!!!! ughhh!!!!! Just yuck on every level.The iraq war was one of the greatest modern day atrocities perpetrated against a mass population. The people responsible for it live cushy lives, some in this country. Keep crapping on about your russian rebels.

Final Report from the DSB has been released about the crash of MH-17.

Link: http://cdn.onderzoeksraad.nl/documents/report-mh17-crash-en.pdf

It has been confirmed that:

The aircraft was shot down by a BUK 9M38 series missile with a 9N314M warhead.
This missile is in extensive use throughout Russia's airforce.
The DSB was able to ascertain this because:
-They recovered the motor casing from the missile at the crash site.
-They recovered the missile's fins at the crash site
-They were able to test nearly 100 fragments that were embedded in both pilots.

The DSB was also able to determine where the missile detonated.
- This was achieved by triangulating the sound of the warhead detonation which was captured
on all four separate cockpit voice microphones.

The possible areas where this missile could have been fired from were calculated. All were
located in a 320 sq km area in Eastern Ukraine right on the Russian border. This area was and
still is under separatist control at the time of the shootdown.

-The Russian Federation did not provide primary radar data to the dutch investigators
and claimed to have deleted it accidentally.
This after Russia claimed to have "observed"
a Ukrainian fighter jet "on radar" near MH17.

-Survivability aspects:
-Both pilots and purser were killed instantly by missile fragments which pierced MH-17
at speeds of 2800mph +. This instantly tore off the nose of the aircraft.
-Most of the passengers would have died shortly after from a combination of sudden deceleration, oxygen starvation & cold.
It cannot be guaranteed that some did not remain conscious for a short period of time unfortunately.

Flight Path:
- The aircraft followed its standard flight plan along air corridor L980.
- DSB critical of Ukraine for leaving airspace open.

Crash Site:
-The crash site was disturbed significantly between 17th & 18th July before international observers could reach the site.

The DSB's report is technical only and does not apportion criminal blame. A separate criminal investigation
aims to be concluded mid 2016.

The DSB recommends that highly sophisticated missiles like BUK SAM systems be only operated by miltary operators with a high degree of training.
They also recommend better sharing of intelligence allowing airspace to be shut down if there are fears SAM missiles are in use (the only threat to commercial aircraft at or above 30,000 feet).

Ransacking victims luggage and taking their valuables is a whole new level of disgust.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Unless you think the Australian Federal Police are part of a Russian conspiracy.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh17-in...d-humanity-20151007-gk3izo.html#ixzz3pwomGart

"The Ukrainians were not uncaring people. It was as much a tragedy for them as for the victims. There was a lot of talk of disrespect for the dead because of the fighting – that was not the case."

Drawing a comparison between the use of refrigerated rail wagons in Ukraine and that of refrigerated trucks in the Black Saturday bushfires of 2009, Anderson observed: "They were searching within 20 minutes of the crash and recovering remains – that's a good response, a good job … it was done fairly well … with the level of expertise and equipment that they had, the locals did the best they could do."

Donoghoe, now in his second rotation as head of the AFP team in The Hague, told me: "The victims were treated with respect and dignity in difficult circumstances."

Interviewed separately, his colleague Simon Walsh, who heads the AFP's disaster victim identification operation, agreed – "there was no evidence to suggest otherwise".

As shown in media reports, the Ukrainian search and recovery effort was amateurish, Walsh said, "but what we have established since is that so many victims were successfully identified on the basis of what [the Ukrainians] had collected, and subsequent searching did not reveal huge amounts of human remains that they had missed.

"The original [Ukrainian] work was done to a high standard in terms of the victims' human remains being treated with respect and dignity."

Were the locals and the rebels as humane as the victims' families and friends might have expected? "From what I've observed, that's a fair assessment," he said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh17-in...d-humanity-20151007-gk3izo.html#ixzz3pwomGart

Nobody said the locals did anything wrong. They didn't ask for this to happen and mist did what they could including vainly trying to out out the post crash fire.

It was the rebels that disrespected the victims. See MH 17 mascara girl. Absolutely appalling.

You must have not read this bit:

Were the locals and the rebels as humane as the victims' families and friends might have expected? "From what I've observed, that's a fair assessment," he said.

You must have not read this bit:

They're so humane yet they refused access to OCSE observers for an entire day to the crash site. I wonder why that was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take the word of the AFP any day over anything you say, quote or lie about.

Lol ok mate. You might want to google OCSE Michael Bociurkiw MH17 crash site. They are the peacekeeping European organisation that monitor war zones. They were kept out if the crash site for 24 hours by those oh so humane rebels. By the time the AFP got there the rebels had no choice but to cooperate.

I really hope you're not defending the rebel scum over their role in the killing of 298 civilians not even involved in the war. If you are you need to take a good look at yourself or go back to your Russian troll desk.

LOL at you. I really hope you're not defending the Ukrainian scum over their role in the killing of 298 civilians not even involved in the war. If you are you need to take a good look at yourself or go back to your Ukrainian troll desk. See I can make up rubbish too.

Didn't take long for you to show your true colours did it?

Seems even BF is infested by Russian trolls desperate to spin anything as showing them in a good light.

And as for the Ukranians they had no role in the disaster so I don't need to defend them.

Won't be long before you start pulling stories of a ukranian pilot shooting down the plane in order to make the Russians look bad.

Or was it a rogue Ukranian military unit? These days they aren't sure which story they one over at the Kremlin. Perhaps you are able to enlighten us on the latest ridiculous Russian nonsense regarding the incident Vlad.

I guess all that name calling you do makes you feel like a really mighty keyboard warrior. Russian troll I wish. Get paid to work at home, fantastic. Tell me how you got you're job with the Nazis, sorry, I mean the Social-National Party of Ukraine. Here's the emblem you can add it to your signature, durak.

IN_(yellow_background).svg.png

Lol ok mate. You might want to google OCSE Michael Bociurkiw MH17 crash site. They are the peacekeeping European organisation that monitor war zones. They were kept out if the crash site for 24 hours by those oh so humane rebels. By the time the AFP got there the rebels had no choice but to cooperate.

I really hope you're not defending the rebel scum over their role in the killing of 298 civilians not even involved in the war. If you are you need to take a good look at yourself or go back to your Russian troll desk.
You are the one trying to point score over this tragedy.
All around the world people are screaming "Yankee go home" , and the western European politician and ours as well are a bunch of brown nose pussies who say how high. We dont even like Russia and China we just like that somebody somewhere is standing up to the Evil Empire. I still haven't seen any real proof rebels did it, and even if I did it doesn't change my mind about this conflict, fact is the Ukrainian military air to surface missiles against women and children in Donetsk, and carried on shelling civilians for over a year afterwards. Indiscriminate bombing made Assad a monster, but it makes Porosh a hero? Please. This is why 1000000 putinbots spring up all over the world, THE GODDAMN HYPOCRISY!!! Putin makes the west look silly time and again by doing just what they did, then the same clowns who were all for something one day are all against it the next. They (the politicians and oligarchs ) think we are so stupid, and theey are on the whole right, because we put up with it.

Here come the Putin bots.....
Not a Putin bot at all. You defend the Western World that attacks as many countries as possible to protect the petrodollar. I am only defending Putin's right to defend their access to their base near Crimea and their right to sell their gas and oil without negative US influence.

Agreed. Despite Russia's appalling behaviour in the MH-17 disaster they certainly do not deserve their aircraft to be attacked.

In any case this was not a missile. The only 2 likely possibilities are a botched repair job when the aircraft suffered a tail strike in 2001 or a bomb placed inside the aircraft. If there's evidence of a bomb we would probably know about it by now. Also the Russian minister of transport says this looks like an accident caused by poor maintenance / technical issues. Metrojet's offices have been raided by Russian investigators and apparently some Metrojet mechanics fled to Thailand (unconfirmed rumour).

Thankfully ISIS do not have access to SAM systems. In the current war only one Jordanian fighter jet has been lost. They are not a threat to commercial aircraft in the region.

ask the context, and do a regression on aircraft accidents, and Aeroflot accidents. So what is the stats/are the stats?

now, we have this conflict in the ME, $hit just got real... the internecine warfare in mesopatamia and the levant and negev...

so the "conspiracy" chances narrow considerably. considerably.

I dont know either way. The closest anyone will know is someone in SigInt in Virgina, and in the CIA, and the body if anyone has done a blackops. no one will know, I am just providing some more inputs to the statistical analysis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back