* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

latest signal detected from the airplane orion! lols.
so all along the signal was able to be detected from an airplane, lmao
so why cant satellites also pick them up.
b/s upon b/s upon b/s upon more b/s from everyone.

Not having a go Gaso but im sick of hearing about the ******* cloud. I mean its just ******* servers at the end of the day. I know the makers of Gta agree with me at least.

Now that my pointless rant is over, good idea not sure if they need more satellites to make it work though and you have to make it so the captain cant switch it off too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been told by experts that if it's not found by Sunday, the search is off.

Or should be called off. Or a combination of both. :thumbsu:

Why is it called a black box when it is in fact, orange? Why can't they just call it an orange box?

Kenny_Bania.jpg

Why is it called a black box when it is in fact, orange? Why can't they just call it an orange box?

they call them the Flight Data Recorder and the Cockpit Voice Recorder

We call them the 'black box' and I dont really know why, I guess its easier than always saying "the Flight Data Recorder and the Cockpit Voice Recorder"

Have been told by experts that if it's not found by Sunday, the search is off.

Or should be called off. Or a combination of both. :thumbsu:

Why!?
They appear to be so close.
Makes no sense whatsoever to call the search off in a couple of days time.

they call them the Flight Data Recorder and the Cockpit Voice Recorder

We call them the 'black box' and I dont really know why, I guess its easier than always saying "the Flight Data Recorder and the Cockpit Voice Recorder"

I think its because the early black boxes were painted black and the name stuck and/or it's a science term.

of course it wasn't found...:rolleyes:
We always get info that makes us think we are close to the truth, then some dickhead tells us that it's unrelated.
* this s**t! I'M OVER IT!

of course it wasn't found...:rolleyes:
We always get info that makes us think we are close to the truth, then some dickhead tells us that it's unrelated.
**** this s**t! I'M OVER IT!

I think you've got your wires crossed

Those reports from the plane arent the black box but they still have a lock on it and are on their way there, so it being found is still very much in play

Who knows how closely they can naroow it down before they need to get in the water, and how long they need to search the ocean floor etc, because by the sounds of it, it wont be sending out signals by then so they may just now its within a small area on on the floor but will have to scour before they find it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back