* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Startling new revelations. Get the New Straits Times today for a world exclusive on #MH370's desperate call for help. Investigators have revealed that co-pilot Fariq Abdul Rahman had made a call from his mobile phone. #Exclusive#world#prayformh370#missingmalaysiaairlines#aviation#investigation#call#desperate#journalist#journoonthejob#newstraitstimes#reporting#print#news

http://instagram.com/p/mqZMtQiFrR/

The government can't confirm any reports on MAS flight MH370 unless they can be verified by the relevant authorities.

Acting Transport Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said the authorities have received a lot of reports and leads, including from local and foreign media organisations, but when they investigated the leads, they turned out to be baseless.

"Unless we can have verifications, we can't comment on these reports," said Hishammuddin.

He was commenting on the New Straits Times frontpage report yesterday which said that the co-pilot of MH370 Fariq Abd Hamid made a call from his mobile phone while the plane was flying low over Penang on the day the plane went missing.

"If this did happened, we would have known about it earlier," said Hishammuddin.

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...confirm-reports-without-verification-1.563609

Just read an article about the phone call thing. Apparently it doesn't indicate that he tried to ring someone, only that his phone made contract with a cell tower. He must have turned is phone on mid flight?

No wonder why it ended up so off course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a surprise...:rolleyes:
I'd love to one day wake up and read an article stating "MH370 debris found" "MH370 black box found".

does anyone else think the officials are slowly trying to fade this case out??
I mean remember when they use to do press conferences everyday and now we hardly hear about it. I actually forgot about this case until I logged on this site and saw this thread again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back