Remove this Banner Ad

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
9 news reporting that possible plane wreckage may have washed up on coast of W.A.

photos taken of wreckage have been sent to Malaysian investigators to confirm if it is or not
and we'll never see the images because it's probably bullshit. This case is a joke. They're playing with our minds now.
These 'officials' should be ashamed of themselves. Useless campaigners.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Maybe I'm ignoring something obvious here because I haven't been following it closely.

The conspiracist in me would still feel that it was a terrorist/pilot suicide, Malaysia had to shoot it down, and now all the countries are helping to hide it by playing cover up and leaking random false information here and there until media interest dies down.

I know there are tons of holes in that ^ but you can't help but wonder.

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
Oh you've got to be freaking kidding me.

MH370 may have landed, not crashed.

This whole investigation has been poorly managed, we're essentially back to square 1 folks.

Aliens anyone?
Naah one of the plane passagers was carrying a unique and novel biological stock in a drinking canister and the passengers were apparently exposed to it in an on board struggle.
Passenger intended to effect entire of China starting with Beijing. Biological contagions are not detected by airport security of any kind. A tip off resulted in the plane being forced to detour and land else where they can handle a biological threat safely.
Therefore the passengers have to be isolated and contained.
It is a high death rate virus and fatality is up to 80%.
The passengers are as good as dead and that is why all the nations decided to collaborate together to put on a search and rescue show. They do not want the news of this new novel virus to hit the media or else there would be world wide panic and causing stock market crashes.
The virus kill rate would be death within 72 hours.

Last edited:

Illinois Nazi

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Jul 8, 2002
Why? You stalking me?
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Whoever's winning
Naah one of the plane passagers was carrying a unique and novel biological stock in a drinking canister and the passengers were apparently exposed to it in an on board struggle.
Passenger intended to effect entire of China starting with Beijing. Biological contagions are not detected by airport security of any kind. A tip off resulted in the plane being forced to detour and land else where they can handle a biological threat safely.
Therefore the passengers have to be isolated and contained.
It is a high death rate virus and fatality is up to 80%.
The passengers are as good as dead and that is why all the nations decided to collaborate together to put on a search and rescue show. They do not want the news of this new novel virus to hit the media or else there would be world wide panic and causing stock market crashes.
The virus kill rate would be death within 72 hours.
Nah, I still go with the giant squid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 13, 2001
Waiting at the door for the pub to reopen
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man City
No way the plane landed.
Southern Indian Ocean is where it is.
I'm still waiting to have my alien abduction theory proved wrong, until shown otherwise it could be right.

But if the alloy (and that is all it is) belongs to the Malaysian Airways aircraft then the whole black box search has been way off course. They're searching an area 1100km NW of Perth, the debris is near Augusta on the SW tip of WA, ocean currents are all wrong for it to end up there.

Its confirmed not part of the plane now.
No surprises there. Let's face it, the debris is never going to be found and we're never going to find out what happened to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back