Malcolm Turnbull - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isis is making fools of you all Gough, not that that matters.

It does matter when its the Australian Prime Minister choosing to be swooned and fawned over by the media and then being made to look like a prize dill.

Reuters is reporting a second of the gunmen is turning out to have been a bogus refugee coming through Greece.

And that is a problem when the Australian Prime Ministers naiive foolishness opens up the risk of criminal people smuggler syndicates possibly delivering incubating terrorists to this country.

It does matter when its the Australian Prime Minister choosing to be swooned and fawned over by the media and then being made to look like a prize dill.

Reuters is reporting a second of the gunmen is turning out to have been a bogus refugee coming through Greece.

And that is a problem when the Australian Prime Ministers naiive foolishness opens up the risk of criminal people smuggler syndicates possibly delivering incubating terrorists to this country.
But you were in favour of removing Saddam, the only person who could control (by eliminating them) the people you call a Death Cult
In effect it was your support for his removal that now finds you up s**t creek.....and you know what? I bet you were told all this at the time

Last edited:
Abbott on Bolt now.

Death cult, Death cult,Death cult,Death cult,Death cult,Death cult,Death cult,Death cult

All whilst being gently fondled in the nether regions by Andrew.

Hilarious stuff.

CNN reported that two came via Belgium as did the hire car, how does this affect your arguement?
Belgium is also the hub of black market weapons, 300 of it's citizens have gone to fight for ISIS.
I could go on but I think you get the point.

But you were in favour of removing Saddam, the only person who could control (by eliminating them) the people you call a Death Cult
In effect it was your support for his removal that now finds you up s**t creek.....and you know what? I bet you were told all this at the time

You are obviously not aware that Hussein's Baath regime was just as depraved and perpetrated the same kinds of atrocities as Isis - on their own people.
Committed numerous war crimes.
You have no idea. Not surprising since your interest in this board didn't begin until 2011.

At least you can stop pretending you care about people drowning at sea now.

Belch the bull as much as you like it still doesn't alter the fact the bogus refugees coming recently through Greece are reported to have been among the Islamofascist gunmen and Tony Abbott's approach will continue to be correct while Isis makes the rest look like fools.

You are obviously not aware that Hussein's Baath regime was just as depraved and perpetrated the same kinds of atrocities as Isis - on their own people.
Committed numerous war crimes.
You have no idea. Not surprising since your interest in this board didn't begin until 2011.
Like most of your posts, you get everything wrong
Saddam was contained to his borders, the economic and trade sanctions were working, he and his party loved power so much they suppressed all other dissent including the radical element that would eventually become ISIS.
Even someone like you must now be able to see the stupidity of removing him and his entire party.....then again, I bet you can't

Saddam was contained to his borders, the economic and trade sanctions were working, he and his party loved power so much they suppressed all other dissent including the radical element that would eventually become ISIS.
Even someone like you must now be able to see the stupidity of removing him and his entire party.....then again, I bet you can't

You are correct. The righties were all over killing Hussein. The lies about WMD & the vilification of Hans Blix was all just so typical of the Rights modus operandi. Ignore the facts & go & bomb & destroy. They learned nothing from the bloody bogs of Vietnam & Afghanistan. Arrogant DUMB shytes. Send young men to cause destruction & get destroyed physically & emotionally themselves.

George Bush, Lil Johnny & Blair are all culpable for the mess they caused. Going in smashing up & not having any sort of end strategy was just disgusting. They will not avoid the judgement of time. They will be forever labelled for their lies, destruction & failure.

Has to be one of the most ignorant posts ever made here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AAP and Ch9 just reported that the passport in question was a fake and had not been used in Greece. Shame there goes your bold.
Why don't you for once express your thoughts and share in the worldwide grief for the dead and injured instead of criticising MT and trying to score political points out of this tragedy?

Turnbull and his fawning followers poured scorn on Tony Abbott over his words of warning only a week or so ago to European leaders about the dangers of allowing uncontrolled immigration. Now we see our empty suit of a Prime Minister trying to work out on the run what is the most popular thing he can do and say in the aftermath of this atrocity. The first thing he could do if he had any sense of decency would be to apologise to Abbott and then urge European leaders to follow the intelligent advice of the man who actually knows what he is talking about. The second thing would then be to urgently review, and strengthen, our immigration policy. In case it has escaped the attention of our PM there is a big lesson to be learnt from what is happening in Europe and the UK and he needs to take every possible action to ensure that the mistakes they have made are not repeated here.

Getting all excited Mags? How about providing the links?
Watch the news on 9, apart from that you are the Google queen.
Still nothing to say about the tragedy?
Glad you weren't in charge in 1950.
Anyway we shouldn't derail yet another thread which you will blame me for as per last time.
Malcolm is doing a great job at unifying the public unlike what's his name.

That'd be right Mags ... ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you'd agree with dopey Malcolm that the answer to Islamic State facism is ommmmmmmmmmmmm political and peacekeeping force ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wouldn't you? :thumbsu::thumbsu:

That'd be right Mags ... ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you'd agree with dopey Malcolm that the answer to Islamic State facism is ommmmmmmmmmmmm political and peacekeeping force ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wouldn't you? :thumbsu::thumbsu:

So I guess Tone umm, would, umm, have, umm, knocked, umm, them, umm, out, umm.

But he's not available to do anything is he! Just umm, talk, umm.

I am really not sure what you expect of Turnbull. Rave and rant? I think he was very measured in what he said.
No point in comparing with the previous PM, easy for the government to ramp up the rhetoric but to what end?
Turnbull domestically hasn't really made any real policy changes so no browny points there but in so far as his public speaking, I prefer his measured speeches and not talking to the public as if they are children.

+1, if TA were still PM he'd shirtfront ISIS and save the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back