Bumped Malthouse...Foxtel interview and more (latest post #1509)

Remove this Banner Ad

"Docherty ..... lost his dad and a few other bits and pieces...". Grandpa Simpson is back.

Now campaigning for the next contract stating team is rebuilding and jibbering about last years draft picks.

Didn't he suggest they were at 11 O'Clock on the premiership clock only 2 months ago, just prior to going ballistic on a journo chomping on a pastry?

****ing LOL. Just spat it & walked out when Stevo asked him a question about Thomas' game.

Now campaigning for the next contract stating team is rebuilding and jibbering about last years draft picks.

Didn't he suggest they were at 11 O'Clock on the premiership clock?

****ing LOL. Just spat it & walked out when Stevo asked him a question about Thomas' game.
Dammit I missed it :( he was in a particularly grumpy mood tonight, especially towards Stevo hahaha

Didn't he suggest they were at 11 O'Clock on the premiership clock?

"You were at the same game as me" - he should just answer every question like that. Record it and just press a button so he doesn't stuff it up.

I didn't mind his presser, but I've always enjoyed Mick in the media. He was very honourable when discussing Collingwood, and had a lot of positive things to say about us. And let's be honest anyone who gives Stevo a bit of attitude deserves some kudos, the man is an absolute pig.

I didn't mind his presser, but I've always enjoyed Mick in the media. He was very honourable when discussing Collingwood, and had a lot of positive things to say about us. And let's be honest anyone who gives Stevo a bit of attitude deserves some kudos, the man is an absolute pig.
Wow what planet are you on????????? :eek:

In regards to what? Aren't I allowed to love Bucks and still not absolutely despise Mick? :(
Are you young enough not to remember his putrid performance leading up to the '11 finals series and his obsene attacks on Eddie from the safety of the press gallery?

Honourable towards Collingwood??

BULLSH!T

Of the highest order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you young enough not to remember his putrid performance leading up to the '11 finals series and his obsene attacks on Eddie from the safety of the press gallery?

Honourable towards Collingwood??

BULLSH!T

Of the highest order.

So what? That's completely irrelevant. I was talking purely about tonight.

I don't know about you but I'd really rather not dwell in 2011.

Yep I was right different planet.

Goodbye.

Did you take any particular disliking to what Mick said about Collingwood tonight? Look I think that Mick is an egotistical flog but he wasn't too bad last night (admittedly I didn't catch the whole presser) and I got to agree with Bard, I couldn't give two shits about any attitude that gets thrown Stevens way. The bloke is a bigger flog than Mick.

Last edited:
My favourite quote from the night, not because of it's egotism or delusion, but because it is 100% accurate, Mick on Carlton:- "We have too many passengers..." *en A you do! We can all smell whats cooking. Another half arsed rebuild. Contend on that one Carlton.

Did you take any particular disliking to what Mick said about Collingwood tonight? Look I think that Mick is an egotistical flog but he wasn't too bad last night (admittedly I didn't catch the whole presser) and I got to agree with Bard, I couldn't give two shits about any attitude that gets thrown Stevens way. The bloke is a bigger flog than Mick.
Not tonite Qucky but he showed his true colours when able to hide behind the press badge - mealy mouthed, two faced, egotistical tosser of the highest order and no amount of face saving bullsh1t is going to change my opinion until he PUBLICLY apologizes to the man who saved his bacon at the Pies and who he savaged from the press box - ungrateful piece of #$!& :mad:

mick is a narcissist and he looks like the cat burglar from the simpsons.

molloy.jpg

Last edited:
"One of the best wins I've been involved in"

Sure, an irrelevant round 6 game that you didn't deserve to win compared to 50-odd finals and 3 flags :confused:

Idiot.
It saved his job....so?.....it really depends on how you define "best" and who it's best for.

Can't find a replay of his presser anywhere, is it odd for AFL website not to put it up by now?
The blokes doing pre-upload editing took hours to stops laughing and get the tears out of their eyes to do their jobs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back