GrandBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Why? Because they're the most pitiful excuse of a club in Europe.

I pity them for thinking they're a great club, when really, they're just Sheikh Mansour's toy.

I pity them for not being clever enough to think of their own celebrations, so they steal the poznan.

I pity them for constantly being shat on by their far superior neighbors.

I pity them for having the most laughably terrible & overpaid goalkeeper ever.

I pity them for thinking spending hundreds of millions of dirty oil money will make them a great club that wins trophies.

They won't win a single title whilst teams with good culture are challenging, and once their sugar daddy, the only reason they're even relevant, gets bored, they will inevitably plunge down to exactly where they belong, League 2, bankrupt & wallowing in their 100+ year history of misery and failure. The sooner this rabble club bite the dust, the better.

53CZ6rX.gif

FFS Grandblue y u do dis!!!

Congratulations Manchester City on the 2013/2014 English Premier League title. I thought we had a chance but any hope has been destroyed by the creation of this thread.

City are now a lock for the treble.

That's a big lock.

simpsons-lock-of-the-week.jpg

I think you are being tremendously unkind and disrespectful to GB here. He is much better than that.

I've just bet my life savings on the quaddie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premier League Table on December 31st (time of this thread):

1 Arsenal 19 - 42
2 Man City 19 - 41

Conclusion? Suck s**t Arsenal.

Haven't read contents of this thread, nor do I intend to. Just glad to ensure Arsenal didn't win the Premier League.

Why? Because they're the most pitiful excuse of a club in Europe.

I pity them for thinking they're a great club, when really, they're just Sheikh Mansour's toy.

I pity them for not being clever enough to think of their own celebrations, so they steal the poznan.

I pity them for constantly being shat on by their far superior neighbors.

I pity them for having the most laughably terrible & overpaid goalkeeper ever.

I pity them for thinking spending hundreds of millions of dirty oil money will make them a great club that wins trophies.

They won't win a single title whilst teams with good culture are challenging, and once their sugar daddy, the only reason they're even relevant, gets bored, they will inevitably plunge down to exactly where they belong, League 2, bankrupt & wallowing in their 100+ year history of misery and failure. The sooner this rabble club bite the dust, the better.

Jovetic.jpg

Premier League Table on December 31st (time of this thread):

1 Arsenal 19 - 42
2 Man City 19 - 41

Conclusion? Suck s**t Arsenal.

Haven't read contents of this thread, nor do I intend to. Just glad to ensure Arsenal didn't win the Premier League.

Yes but you weren't trolling Arsenal in this thread. you trolled City and failed miserably. Carry on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back