Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Januzaj hit a hat trick in the U/21 v Sunderland. United won 4-0 with Luke Shaw playing

Yep saw that, good that they are playing well in the other sides.

Really excited about this season. We should be able to make top 4 if not 3rd comfortably in my opinion. We have a group of very technically gifted players who have mostly never played with each other. Van Gaal wants smart footballer and we have those. The QPR win was all about instilling confidence in the team and the team in Van Gaal. We have enough depth and should score goals for fun. I think we'll see the likes of Fletcher, Valencia & Young fazed out. Carrick still has a big part to play, his one touch passing and reading of the game will complement Blind really well. Despite not getting first team action at this stage, Januzaj can learn plenty from Di Maria. The future with Januzaj, Shaw & James Wilson (will be a gun) is incredibly bright. Still hoping Nick Powell can stay off the piss for 5 minutes and fulfill his potential too.

Not sure what is going on with RVP? Maybe he's not 100% match fit but he seems to be running into the same spaces as others which happened a fair bit last year....

This is supercats9, using this new one until I fix what's going on with my proper one, won't let me post with it saying my email address is invalid or some s**t.
Contact bigfooty via email.

This is supercats9, using this new one until I fix what's going on with my proper one, won't let me post with it saying my email address is invalid or some s**t.
Problem a few people are having.

I'm happy to go with an unchanged line up this week. Only changes i can see is Shaw in for Blackett and perhaps Falcao instead of RVP

Mata for Falcao I reckon is a chance with Rooney playing behind the front 2
I'd prefer Falcao for RvP.

Shaw at LB and Rojo more central.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was awesome to see them lose again, 3-1 to WestHam and their BF Liverpool army is in disarray lol.

We just have to keep winning, another one tonight will be great, I'm expecting a very tough game, Leicester won't be pushovers. Hopefully our defense holds up and actually defends. would go with:

De Gea

Rafael Evans Rojo Shaw

Herrera Blind Mata Di Maria (midfield diamond)

Rooney RVP

I think LVG will start RVP again, Falcao will start soon but he will be eased into it, still lacking the fitness. Would bring him on at HT though, RVP needs to find some form though, it's pretty worrying, he is struggling with every aspect of the game atm.

Maybe Smalling for Evans but the rest I'd go for :thumbsu:
If we win tonight and City beat Chelsea, we'll only be 4 points adrift from the top. Wouldn't be bad at all.

* i hope 'pool keep losing, it's hilarious watching Stevie G's face full of dissappointment after the last 2 games, Balotelli will start sulking soon enough, Mignolet playing shite as always and Lambert stinking it up up front :straining::D

Maybe Smalling for Evans but the rest I'd go for :thumbsu:
If we win tonight and City beat Chelsea, we'll only be 4 points adrift from the top. Wouldn't be bad at all.

**** i hope 'pool keep losing, it's hilarious watching Stevie G's face full of dissappointment after the last 2 games, Balotelli will start sulking soon enough, Mignolet playing shite as always and Lambert stinking it up up front :straining::D

I know it's early days into the season, but they spent over £100m on players I don't rate at all, which makes it all the better.

Our signings were so much better, they can only dream of getting a di Maria or Falcao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back