Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was happy with that performance Chelsea's only dangerous player was Hazard.

We looked better down back but Rojo still looks nervous at times (Costa would have made him s**t)

Di Maria was out of sorts, his final ball was terrible bar his FK that helped the goal.

We got lucky with the head locks on Ivanovic and Terry but hopefully things are turning out way and a last gasp goal should do wonders for morale.

Let's hope we play a fast attacking brand against the noisy neighbours.

I went to sleep around the 85th minute :( I thought we played well though. 2 late goals in 2 games our belief is growing. I have confidence we can get something against city. Thank god rooney will be back against the likes of bulls in toure and kompany. I hope falcao is ready to go too

Rooney may be injured for the City game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently Falcao wanted to join Juventus, according to Marotta, but couldn't compete with us and our financial power.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if true, Falcao though will remain ours I suspect and has already said he wants to be remembered as a legend at the club.

So apparently Falcao wanted to join Juventus, according to Marotta, but couldn't compete with us and our financial power.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if true, Falcao though will remain ours I suspect and has already said he wants to be remembered as a legend at the club.

Well it would be nice of him to show us how he will become a legend. Does not come by merely signing for us, come on Falcao show us how much of a legend you want us to remember you by

Yeah he hasn't even played a full 90 yet has he? I don't see him being a flop. His movement is outstanding and that alone is why he'll get plenty of goals just from tap ins. once he starts playing with some swagger, I expect the rest of his game including shooting and those delicate chips over the gk to click :D

It's obvious when he plays that he is the most talented player on our team.

Think his real physical style to his game will make him thrive in the premier league.

So far its just been a case of trying to do too much and impress the fans/manager imo. Noticed a few times when he has played, that he would bustle through 2-3 defenders and still keep the ball, but instead of playing other team mates through, tried to continue to take the game on. This isn't exactly a bad thing, he just needs to adapt and learn what to do where.

Angelo Henriquez scored 4 this morning for Dynamo Zagreb. Kid was a superstar as a junior and we bought him for $4M as a 16 year old IIRC. Looked fairly ordinary in the reserves , struggling to adjust to the English game. Good to see LVG loan him out to get some first team experience. Has scored 12 in 10 games i think this season and is 20. Could be pretty potent with Wilson in a couple of seasons. When we signed him, he looked like a young Aguero.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/manchester...-louis-van-gaal-four-goals-13-minutes-1472345

I would've preferred it if we loaned him out to someone in the big 4 leagues. He didn't do that great for Zaragoza last season. Zagreb is top of the league so he might do well in a top team. Promosing signs but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back