rooboy_07

King In The North
Nov 7, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Trailblazers, SJSharks
just ridiculously frustrated atm that 1st half was gash

Januzaj, Di Maria, Wilson, Falcao, Fellaini, Rojo, Jones, Carrick and Blind were all terrible. van Persie should have scored. De Gea didn't really have to do much, surprised we didn't go with Lindegaard or Valdes tbh. Only Valencia can hold his head up high, other than De Gea. Shaw didn't have enough time to get into the game. Herrera was good when he came on. Hopefully Shaw can play a full game next time. Blind is not a LB. Maybe something like:

Valdes
Valencia - Jones - Smalling - Shaw
Carrick - Blind
Herrera - Mata - Rooney
Falcao​

The level we play at seems to be linked with the quality of the opposition. Its all mental. Come to play in big games against pool and arsenal, but when facing mk dons, cambridge, leicester we switch off and expect it to happen. Frustrating to the max

Valencia was ******* wank, Rojo was one of the few to pass forwards and was great down back.

De Gea
Rafael - Jones - Rojo - Shaw
Carrick - Blind
Herrera - Mata - Di Maria
Rooney.

What good is possession when you cant use the ball.
Rojo was outbodied several times by whoever that CF was for them and conceded several poor corners. His passing was also abysmal. Valencia consistently attacked down the right and had absolutely no problems defensively, was easily best on for us. Remember the first chance? The first header (that was going in) was Rojo's man. Defensively, Rojo was easily the worst of our defenders, and that was with Blind and Valencia playing out of position.

Thank Christ I missed that!!

Weekend is still ok for me how about you poor buggers who watched
Eh, I'm going down to my cricket club and sinking a few beers while watching our top of the table 2nd XI destroy whoever they're playing.

Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
FFS this is frustrating.

LVG comes out during the week and says for all the s**t the 352 cops it's worth it because the coaching staff were always on edge worried we would concede when we played four at the back. Surely nerves about conceding are better than frustration at not creating, worrying about conceding seems the height of ridiculousness when it means we're struggling to even take a lead.

Also Herrera needs to play, Fellaini gives us much more strength but it's clear as day how much we're missing a player like Herrera who can increase the pace of our passing and produce quality through balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back