Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon, seriously, Rojo is doing a fine job, better than the other panic spuds, not easy to come in and set it alight playing alongside the likes of Evans, Smalling and jones.

Is our best CB but is by no means a quality one, we need to sign 2 in the summer.

I cant wait to see what eth says about Rojo when he actually plays a bad game.
I can't wait to see when he plays a good one.
Cmon, seriously, Rojo is doing a fine job, better than the other panic spuds, not easy to come in and set it alight playing alongside the likes of Evans, Smalling and jones.

Is our best CB but is by no means a quality one, we need to sign 2 in the summer.
Evans is a spud. Smalling and Jones are miles better.

Because none are leaders, and don't have an understanding together.

Injuries don't help but jones, Smalling and Evans have been in the system a long time now, if they can't be taking that next step by now then they're obviously not good enough.

It's like people just want to ignore how atrocious Jones, Evans and Smalling have been in the past.

Jones falls asleep resulting in attackers getting into very dangerous spots.

Evans is just useless and his distribution is terrible.

Smalling is okay but has a tendency to do dumb things when under pressure. Like in the derby.

Seriously can't understand the Rojo hate. He's no Vidic but he's been fine when he's played. Worry about Van Gaal all you like for his questionable tactics and mentality but he generally picks the players in form. Especially when it comes to defenders.

If he was truly bad like one poster in here seeks to think, he would've been dropped on numerous occasions.

Has he halved his age? :p
I think you're allowed 3 over 21 players.
Anderson played as well:eek:

Powell has bossed the games he's played with the u21s. Prefer him staying at OT than going out on loan so LVG can keep an eye on him. Probably needs the hairdryer treatment that SAF gave to Giggsy when he was hanging out with Lee Sharpe.

I think you're allowed 3 over 21 players.
Anderson played as well:eek:

Powell has bossed the games he's played with the u21s. Prefer him staying at OT than going out on loan so LVG can keep an eye on him. Probably needs the hairdryer treatment that SAF gave to Giggsy when he was hanging out with Lee Sharpe.
So similar to the Olympic rules (in regards to u/23's)

Sign Laporte and get rid of Evans.
Then concentrate on Hummels in the summer. Read somewhere about how Smalling, Jones and Evans have failed to learn the skills in leadership and organisation down back from Rio and Vida when they were around. This is so true. Evans tries but he just makes himself look like a noob, Smalling is okay and Jones looks like a mute out there.

I'd also like to see us go aftrr Cavani if we don't permanent Falcao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sign Laporte and get rid of Evans.
Then concentrate on Hummels in the summer. Read somewhere about how Smalling, Jones and Evans have failed to learn the skills in leadership and organisation down back from Rio and Vida when they were around. This is so true. Evans tries but he just makes himself look like a noob, Smalling is okay and Jones looks like a mute out there.

I'd also like to see us go aftrr Cavani if we don't permanent Falcao
Pity the period's almost over. I'd like to see us go after another striker even if we do retain Falcao, van Persie's on his last legs unfortunately. Cavani might be the one.

Don't think its true, like you said the club usually announces it first.

Doubt we're going to sign anyone, getting to the end and all there is, is links to players that are just rumours. We must sign Laporte, just has to be done, can't go the rest of the season with the defence we have, it'll bite us on the ass and cost us a CL spot.

Good to see Almeric Laporte is actually becoming a great player in real life after his emergence in my FIFA 14 Career Mode...

Can we get Iker Muniain too in a package deal? :p

Good to see Almeric Laporte is actually becoming a great player in real life after his emergence in my FIFA 14 Career Mode...

Can we get Iker Muniain too in a package deal? :p
Grr, I can't seem to find FIFA 15 for my PC. It's so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back