Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's the last game and all and no one really gives a s**t, but **** I really hate watching United some nights. We just refuse to take the game on when we are on the break, and always pass it 30m backwards to the centre. Never push the ball wide enough either and use the flanks.

Can not stand to see another game from Valencia. God I hope he gets overtaken by a new player.

Pleased the season is over, we finished in average form, after the win over city we just sort of lost our way a bit. Fellaini ends it with a red lol, Di Maria gets a start but lasts 20 minutes.

Falcao has also officially departed the club and returned to AS Monaco.

Liked Valdes game. Thought it was a weak showing from Di Maria, if the right offer came I'd be content with selling him. Otherwise he needs to toughen up.

Now the fun stuff starts.

Just saw the highlights. Seems like a good decision to miss it for exam study. Valdes made some nice saves. Now onto the transfer season :D

I remember seeing "done deal, United sign benfica star Nicolas gaitan for €37m" on the fox sports news feed like 4 years ago.

Seems he has been a done deal for a while now, he ain't coming and I personally don't want him anyway.

Yeah despite not being able to fully trust anyone, a few sources that appear closer to United dealings have stated that Gaitain is certainly not a target.

As if we need another winger anyway. Need a striker, midfielder and especially a RB this season.

Apparently LVG didn't rate De Gea and might be the reason he leaves. If that's the case I'd sack him on the spot and bring in someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently LVG didn't rate De Gea and might be the reason he leaves. If that's the case I'd sack him on the spot and bring in someone else.

You should probably actually read what LvG said.

I'll help you out, LvG wasn't sold on De Gea when he first became manager but realised quickly just how good he was and now rates him highly.

Now if, and it's a strong if, if De Gea is using that (which he isn't) then he can piss right off for being a little baby.

All quiet on the transfer front for us at the moment, I thought we would have announced at least 1 transfer by now...
Next week should be a good week, i can feel it

All quiet on the transfer front for us at the moment, I thought we would have announced at least 1 transfer by now...
Next week should be a good week, i can feel it
I think I read Gundogan is all but signed somewhere.

Schneiderlin would be a perfect fit for us in that box to box roll and as a good deputy for Carrick as a DM too, plus he's prem proven and still relatively young, he'd be an amazing signing.

Pic of Young apparently wearing the new kit. View attachment 140253
Don't rate it well. Would've preferred the old dark red with just the white 3 stripes. They've nailed the away kit.
Manchester-United-adidas.jpg
54385870-d30a-11e4-91af-c7260bc5da1d_Adidas-Manchester-United-15-16-Away-Kit-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back