Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LVG offered his resignation yesterday but Woody said no.....
tumblr_m1zjhqxwEI1qlepjz.gif

LVG isn't serious saying "our confidence is back" is he?

Likely to stink it up next game with no attack.

HE has no idea what is going on.

After the LFC game he was talking about us winning 2 in a row yet we had just squandered a 2 goal lead against NFC a week earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martial is an actual freak.

The amount of times Ive found myself watching games this season and thinking to myself, "Id hate to think where we would be without this so called panic buy" is bordering on ridiculous.

Thank **** we pipped Chelsea to him.

The amount of times Ive found myself watching games this season and thinking to myself, "Id hate to think where we would be without this so called panic buy" is bordering on ridiculous.

Martial just screams out special player.

If he stays for 12 years at united he would break the goal scoring record of rooney or charlton.

He is that ******* good

Wasn't just Chelsea.

We signed him when we did as a bidding war was expected at the end of the season.

Wasn't just Chelsea.

We signed him when we did as a bidding war was expected at the end of the season.

Well I can do is praise the lord we signed him when we did.

The kid is something else. The comparisons to Henry are very much justifiable, and even better yet he barely seems to be phased by them.

We've bid 30m euros +10m euros.of add-ons for Renato Sanches. Terms agreed with the player so we'll see if Woody can close.

CBJ is about to sign a new contract. Varela and CBJ were both very good against Derby.

We've bid 30m euros +10m euros.of add-ons for Renato Sanches. Terms agreed with the player so we'll see if Woody can close.

CBJ is about to sign a new contract. Varela and CBJ were both very good against Derby.
Looks good. Also looks a bit like Anderson..pre-injury (fatness).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back