Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised again by no signings. Had a feeling we wouldn't. I think it's because LVG will get the sack after the season and they didn't want him having another window to buy players he wants when he isn't part of the future plans.

Mou or Giggs.

We could have bought a young star for the next manager to use though. I highly doubt that Pele jr was a LVG signing. Disappointed that we didn't buy Renato Sanches from Benfica or one of the Atletico Madrid kids like Saul or Torres.

We could have bought a young star for the next manager to use though. I highly doubt that Pele jr was a LVG signing. Disappointed that we didn't buy Renato Sanches from Benfica or one of the Atletico Madrid kids like Saul or Torres.
Sanches is the one who's price may skyrocket. I hope we have some kind of deal in place to sign him in he summer if he continues to get better. Other clubs will come calling.

Given the injury list and age of certain players, they needed signings in January regardless of who is coaching next season. Whoever the new coach is will have a tough time attracting players if top four doesn't eventuate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We.... We actually scored free flowing and well constructed goals?

That was a pleasure to watch. The United of old.

Jones might be available this week.
But I'm happy to go with the same team.

And forgot to mention CBJ after the last game, he's been brilliant. We have 2 very good LBs for the future. Darmian and Varela (who i still rate) on the right is also great depth. Just need 2 midfielders, a winger and an experienced CB in the summer.

Jones might be available this week.
But I'm happy to go with the same team.

And forgot to mention CBJ after the last game, he's been brilliant. We have 2 very good LBs for the future. Darmian and Varela (who i still rate) on the right is also great depth. Just need 2 midfielders, a winger and an experienced CB in the summer.

Another Striker?

Another Striker?
I was thinking that but we'll have Rooney, Martial and Wilson. Januzaj will probs b ly play there on ocassions too. If van gaal is not with ud next season then yes g I'm open to buying someone.

Rooney scoring again eases this problem a lot

Clayton Blackmore interview.

http://mufclatest.com/an-interview-...airdryers-goals-academy-angel-gomes-and-more/

Some interesting stuff in there, especially on the Angel.

MUTV have being bringing on special guests to commentate the game with Paddy Crerand.

Les Kershaw and Clayton have done quite a few games this season and they always provide some interesting insight into the academy.

For the youngsters, Blackmore was a very good player Fergie inherited when he came to United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back