NRL Map of NRL members/tribes

Remove this Banner Ad

||-GOB-||

Team Captain
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
http://member.nrl.com/#stakeYourClaim

Really cool maps. Apparently Souths have been pushing their members to register which is why they own basically all of Australia...

lmAgvJU.png

As i understand it the RFL has actually targeted Uganda as a growth area. IIRC one of the ESL clubs was there in 2012 promoting league. It's tied in with getting the 9's into the commonwealth games.

Yeah, Manly sent out an email for this over the weekend so I signed up. While for obvious reasons the Melbourne landscape is dominated by Storm members, it's great to see so many other teams represented (especially as these are signed up members).

Ah ok thanks.

I don't see why the Eels wouldn't be more popular than the Bulldogs there though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool, only found out about this. There will be another Bulldogs logo in the Sydney map in a sec :thumbsu:

I think it's funny how according to that map, the Rabbitohs have more members than the Cowboys in Townsville.

Imagine how many will disappear if South's don't win a flag in the next two years.

NRL teams win flags?

South Sydney have always been strong with their memberships since the NRL started the push for it despite their on-field success or lack-there-of.

To be fair they've only been successful onfield last year, apart from that you have to go back years & years. Well pre-membership push.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back