MARCH Daily Punt....

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible start to the day, starting with the news that He's Your Man has passed away. Very sad to hear, has disappointed me a fair bit this prep, but that could have been for very good reason...

I love the Mornington track, shame the fields are pretty poor. Still some interesting races.

This race is so deep - great race. Bull Point owes me a bit. Prefer it in Sydney, hopefully goes well.

Backed a few winners early which has given me some money to burn.

Leebaz was shot to bits around the turn. Bull Point never saw daylight but wasn't going fast enough.

Winner obviously very good but keen to watch a replay of that. Quite a few good runs.

$3.80 about First Seal and $4.40 To The World at WillHill for the smaller punters ($25 max. Bet)

Good deal that for the smaller punters. Ive gone 20X that on FS @ $2.05 and happy to be on.

Damn, you can't multi those prices, would have had $25 on that for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$3.80 about First Seal and $4.40 To The World at WillHill for the smaller punters ($25 max. Bet)

That's great value for First Seal. I've jumped on.

To The World, the way they're hyping it should win if it's anywhere near as good as they've said. Not that keen on taking such short odds personally. $4.40 is definitely back able.

Comprende is the interesting runner in the Breeders Stakes.

Ran very well twice in Melbourne group races.

The Hayes horse does look very hard to beat, however some of these have a bit if talent.

Much to short for me to back.

Catkins now my biggest ever individual bet, lands, thank god but never in doubt.

Spewing i didn't have more on, very easy watch.

No multi's with my value runner either. Backed Amanpour EW but jeez the Q pays $9.80 and EX $13.80, could have been a big result for me.

Anyone like Decision Time at $19 in the next at Rosehill? 6 previous first up runs for 4 wins, 1 second, 1 third. 5 previous runs at the same track/distance for 2 wins and 2 seconds. Has previous form against Snitzerland too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back