MARCH Daily Punt....

Remove this Banner Ad

Fenway's been going just as well as Set Square, yet is 3 times the price.

I like how they didn't press on to the Oaks in the spring and have been patient with her, stable really going well at the moment too. Considering how even I think the 3YO's are, I'll have something on her EW.

Hope you did mate, didn't follow the tip myself. Thought SS just had that little bit more improvement in store than Fenway.

No one likes an after the fact celebration so I'll just say that Fenway was fantastic today.

Finally got a bit of luck in running and showed everyone what it can do.

Backing the New Zealand mares as my main bets and having a couple savers on Opinion and Hampton Court just because i feel like there could be a bit of a blow out

Backing the New Zealand mares as my main bets and having a couple savers on Opinion and Hampton Court just because i feel like there could be a bit of a blow out

I had Opinion and the Barman as decent chances here. Need a strong stayer to win this race IMO.

Playing the tri:

1st: TTW
2nd: WSB, OP, PRO
3rd: HAR, WSB, OP, PRO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez he was a bit plain, winner just outgunned him :confused:.

Well done Hartnell backers.

Last two bets of the day in Sydney, Hauraki on the semi load up and Destiny's Kiss EW.

Need one to win to break even for the day.

Little something on Wish Come True in the Mornington Cup with Mandla and Mangnus Lad in the Hareeba all at big odds.

Not too sure what to make of that race with Beaten Up finishing a length and a half behind the winner. Very good effort by the winner though
Yeah I thought the quinella might gap them a bit better... need to look at this one again.

Most interesting runner at Mornington is Mirage (Royal Haunt). 1 run in 2 years. 4 from 4, jumped out well. Keen to see what he can do.

Last bet for the day Under The Louvre, still won't get me back to even though

Took a fair chunk at TTW in the QE @6's. Not very confident at all after that run

Remove this Banner Ad

Back