MARCH Daily Punt....

Remove this Banner Ad

TTW clearly peaked the last 200m,will improve lengths off that.
At the price he'll now get to,the 2000m will be perfect 2nd up
certainly cant have anything that finished behind him

seth

Needs to improve significantly to beat Contributer.

Beating Beaten Up a length is not World Class form, I don't care if he knocked up or not.

Beating Beaten Up a length is not World Class form, I don't care if he knocked up or not.
Did you back TTW? Paraded well from what I saw but they couldn't wind him out fast enough at the end there.

Did you back TTW? Paraded well from what I saw but they couldn't wind him out fast enough at the end there.

I did back him as he started to move in with about 10 mins to go, I jumped on then.

Not heavily invested but still a good whack.

Might be talking through my pocket a bit but very disappointing for mine, I fell into the hype which is a lesson learned.

I'm a big fan of Hartnell and thought he would be very hard to beat but every man and his dog wanted to talk this thing up so went with the popular opinion.

This is true but you know what,he can.
The best of Beaten Up is fairly handy,clearly hes had a lot of injuries but his o/s form is very good

seth

I'm a big fan of Hartnell and thought he would be very hard to beat but every man and his dog wanted to talk this thing up so went with the popular opinion.
Ha! Nothing worse than switching to the big tip and getting rolled by your original pick :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whichever way you look at it, TTW was disappointing. Had the form to win that race and got outgunned by a horse who threw his feet over the gates pre-race...

However as it stands right now I think I'll butter up at the better odds in the QE. I thought it was a good enough trial for his main target.

TTW was only disappointing because everyone thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread to enter this country. He ran to about expectations for me and if he was paying $4.50+ in the QE i could get interested, but being from Japan that wont happen i dont think. But then also if we got a soft track i couldnt touch him

TTW was only disappointing because everyone thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread to enter this country.
Wasn't he? :drunk:

I think if you take the odds/hype out of the equation, then I think it was a pretty solid trial for the QE, knowing he has improvement. Track condition is the big query those betting all-in.

Brown Panther jogs up in the gold cup.
Sheema Classic looks race of the night,Harp Star to give Japan the win,will need some pace though

seth

Wasn't he? :drunk:

I think if you take the odds/hype out of the equation, then I think it was a pretty solid trial for the QE, knowing he has improvement. Track condition is the big query those betting all-in.
Yeah but you wouldn't want to be taking him dropping back in distance against Contributer on that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back