Delisted Marco Paparone (2012-2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardly a shocking decision. Impey performed extremely well shutting down one of Fremantle's most important players.

Bit late to the party mate. That discussion was over ages ago. Look at the paparone misses out is still good thread.

Was in the middle for a couple of centre bounces late in the game against North which was interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there rewarding consistency and not just one good game as some suggest he should get it over Salem. Still should of kicked 3.0 instead of 1.2 but I love what I see. An anyone saying he's going home, did you see his reaction to kicking that goal. I haven't seen so much emotion out of him before amazing.

Every chance this week I think given he was robbed when Impey got it. Z Merrett the other one I think who will be in the discussion given both of them had 22 disposals. Merrett 2 goals to one by Paps. Paps an extra shot at goal and 3 clearances to 0 has to be on his side. Also SC scores favour Paps.

I thought he did very well and is really coming on.

Still a lot to improve but could be a real weapon.

That show where they dribble on about dribble kicks?

Yep. You're right about it being a dribble of a show, which most footy shows are and why I after fast forwarding through 95 % I watch them in five minutes, but I do agree with the lunacy of why players try dribbling the ball through and increase the chance of missing. Marco's attempt last night was just plain embarrassing when a simple drop punt would have sufficed.

The thing I like the most about Papa is that he rarely goes the short kick to a contest. Usually goes long to a contest near the boundary line if he has nothing better to kick to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back