Remove this Banner Ad

Squadron82

Senior List
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Real Madrid
Maric's dad has said that he is leaving Richmond, three teams interested Collingwood, Carlton and ST. Kilda.

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Why would Carlton need him? They have Kruezer. He would be good at the pies and the saints. Would love him at the dees aswell.

Squadron82

Senior List
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Real Madrid
Why would Carlton need him? They have Kruezer. He would be good at the pies and the saints. Would love him at the dees aswell.

You are right doubt there would be interest from Carlton, we don't need him, but I am just passing on what I was told.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
so after trading a 25 yr old ruck because (it's for the benefit of the long term future of the Club) they are going to chase a 28 year old one.........?

dinger

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dude that's not all, I also heard that he said that he was sick of Dustin Martin flicking with him a towel in the showers post match and that he was sick of the mullet and finally wanted to get the top knot but Hardwick said 'No that is silly, don't be ridiculous' then punched him in the face and he cried for hours.

I mean, I have about as much to back up this ^ ridiculous statement as the OP of this thread, how has this rubbish not been locked yet?

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
ivans reaction to the rumor:
maric2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back