Wii/U Mario Kart 8

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Have only played a couple online games so far, both times got raped on the last lap. Most recent one i just got repeatedly nailed with red shells at the start of the last lap, dropping me right back to last, then all i get for the rest of the race is dumb s**t like bloopers and green shells.
Yeah it sucks when you get chained with stuff. We need to set up a time for a tournament soon.

I shall check my Nintendo name/ID when I get home, as next weeks on-call will involve me Karting a bit

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Jesus I just hit 3000 the other day, and that took me a while.
It's not that high lol. Had a few days off last week and got them pretty quick. I find with this game online I'll either play very well or really badly. Had a hell off a time last night, chained by items, messing lines up etc.

I shall check my Nintendo name/ID when I get home, as next weeks on-call will involve me Karting a bit
ok so im lazy and forgot to do this on the weekend. Thanks to my DS i believe my ID is Sh3rmy. Just like Donakebab I need friends :p

ok so im lazy and forgot to do this on the weekend. Thanks to my DS i believe my ID is Sh3rmy. Just like Donakebab I need friends :p

Yeah I'll get back on soon, just hard to find time for everything straight after the Steam sale.

Yeah I'll get back on soon, just hard to find time for everything straight after the Steam sale.
You sir, are speaking my language.

Anyone else have issues playing online? I cant play online at all, appears to be the shitty telstra router. No sulution I found could solve it. Looks like I am down to two options

1. Buy a new router, which I wouldn't mind but prefer not to at the moment
2. By the LAN adapter - anyone use one? Apparently is a slower connection than wifi due to Nintendo using low power USB ports.

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anyone else have issues playing online? I cant play online at all, appears to be the shitty telstra router. No sulution I found could solve it. Looks like I am down to two options

1. Buy a new router, which I wouldn't mind but prefer not to at the moment
2. By the LAN adapter - anyone use one? Apparently is a slower connection than wifi due to Nintendo using low power USB ports.
My only issue online lately is I've been playing like ******* s**t.

rage.jpg

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I have been getting absolutely smoked on the whirlpool tournaments. I think someone there has a 16-0 record on me haha
What's your name on there? I've only been on twice in the last few weeks but you're right, there's 4 or 5 guys on there that are very good.

Back