3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
4 Vehicles
8 Courses

Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015

Pack 2 includes:

3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
4 Vehicles
8 Courses

As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

Prices: (going to assume US pricing) $7.99 for each pack or $11.99 for both.
Also the packs will be available for advance purchase today (or tomorrow as I'm not sure when the e-shop updates).

Will definitely buy.

Vooks reporting $10 for one or $16 for the both in Aus. Not too bad really.

And the Mercedes DLC should be up tonight...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the official Australian site:

The AOC packs are scheduled to include the following contents:
Pack 1: The Legend of Zelda X Mario Kart 8 (Release: November 2014) - AU$10.00 (NZ$14.00)
  • 3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
  • 4 Vehicles
  • 8 Courses
Pack 2: Animal Crossing X Mario Kart 8 (Release: May 2015) - AU$10.00 (NZ$14.00)
  • 3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
  • 4 Vehicles
  • 8 Courses
Pack 1 + 2 Bundle - AU$16.00 (NZ$20.00)
  • 6 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link, Villager, Isabelle and Dry Bowser
  • 8 Vehicles
  • 16 Courses
As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

Pre-purchase and Mercedes DLC up tonight.

I can't go on Mario Kart online because "The server is currently undergoing maintenance."

... does that mean the game is being patched right now? Hopefully it doesn't take too long, I want to see that glorious track map.

The Mercedes Benz DLC is online. Go to the eShop, look up Mario Kart 8, there will be a tab on the right called "Add-on content". Go there and you'll find it. You can also preorder the character DLCs announced today there.

Downloading it now, massive 128kbs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back