Mark Latham panel show

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't Mick also piss or pretend to piss all over the set as well at one point? Or was that something else?

5 minutes into the first Mick Molloy Show which turned off a lot of viewers and got a lot of media against him. Bomberboyokay thinks I was talking about The Nation even though I made no reference to it.

To be fair Bolt does know a fair bit about opera, being a former opera critic and all.

I guess that's how he knows all about what real 'strayans think about things and why he has such disdain for 'elites'.
Alison Croggan thought Bolt's view on opera and ability as critic was simple. only one of Australia's finest theatre critics and premier intellectuals.

I remember that turd. Nine must have told Molloy "We want The Daily Show but you can't hire comedians and have to use these hack personalities we already have on the payroll. Oh and all the jokes have to be dumb so bogans can watch. First episode 2 hours as well."

the daily show, reminds me of a QandA show, where they leave the chambray shirts chinos and loafers or boatshoes behind at the liberal students function centre.

they merely have the clapping pavlov seals and confirmation biases(plural). It is a bit like GuruJane 's firey open mouth-breather luvv!es who can cl@p on cue. not funny, not riveting, not in any way insightful. 30 minutes of masturbation is still, elongated onanism, whichever way you parse it.

Tony Abbott's been known to punch holes in walls...politics in this country is a disgrace as are most of our politicians...We need someone like Latham to start telling it how it really is.
irony much? Latham was one of the worst in Canberra. Violence not outside his remit neither. Funny how Slipper gets necked for the sexual harassment of Ashby, a fellow bloke, but if Ashby was of the opposite sex it would have been seen with approbation

the daily show, reminds me of a QandA show, where they leave the chambray shirts chinos and loafers or boatshoes behind at the liberal students function centre.

they merely have the clapping pavlov seals and confirmation biases(plural). It is a bit like GuruJane 's firey open mouth-breather luvv!es who can cl@p on cue. not funny, not riveting, not in any way insightful. 30 minutes of masturbation is still, elongated onanism, whichever way you parse it.
Nah, it's funny and highlights hypocrisy in both Democrats and Republicans. Thanks to Murdoch's Fox News they have a much greater opportunity to highlight hypocrisy from those elephants in the room. The crowd will clap most things, but it's pretty daft to think anyone rocking up to watch anything they support aren't going to respond enthusiastically, so comparisons to Q&A where a third of the audience will pointedly not clap things that don't benefit their side is odd. The insights into hypocrisy, lobbying (particularly when paired with Colbert), policy (particularly on veterans) and how partisans think is impossible to deny. Don't be jelly, blackcat.

Nah, it's funny and highlights hypocrisy in both Democrats and Republicans. Thanks to Murdoch's Fox News they have a much greater opportunity to highlight hypocrisy from those elephants in the room. The crowd will clap most things, but it's pretty daft to think anyone rocking up to watch anything they support aren't going to respond enthusiastically, so comparisons to Q&A where a third of the audience will pointedly not clap things that don't benefit their side is odd. The insights into hypocrisy, lobbying (particularly when paired with Colbert), policy (particularly on veterans) and how partisans think is impossible to deny. Don't be jelly, blackcat.
if you want entertainment, i will go to Roger Ayles and knock on Peter Chernin in Hongkers eh medusala #FILTH

if you want entertainment, i will go to Roger Ayles and knock on Peter Chernin in Hongkers eh medusala #FILTH
Nah. In case you missed it, I don't need entertainment - I've already got it. Turns out the skills required to be a so-called 'left-wing comedian' allow them to make fun of lefties as well, so right-wing entertainers can't even get market share there. Or maybe that's coz right-wingers don't get out of the house much.

Maybe Dutton has a future mocking island time? Abbott's left him next to an empty chair, so he could do an Eastwood routine rallying against imagined enemies.

never found Jon Stewart funny. banal and milquetoast. the type of humour someone like Jane may like. #doctorswives #janglyearings
Jon-Stewart-unacceptable.gif

His name should never be mentioned in a thread where Latham's is mentioned. One is a well adjusted, humorous, insightful character, The other is Latham.

never found Jon Stewart funny. banal and milquetoast. the type of humour someone like Jane may like. #doctorswives #janglyearings
Speaking of doctor's wives and you blanking on lefty-try-hard-cleverness:
He can't win over doctors wives before gay marriage is enacted - how else will they have gotten married?
You gave me nothing for that ^ too.

Perhaps you caught a bad episode of TDS. They do go through form slumps - it's a daily show after all. I don't think any late show host knows how to be top-notch week-in-week-out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is quite amusing when putting the boots in to underwhelming, overpromoted minions like Swan.

His once in a century egomaniac line wasn't bad either.

Does someone want to explain how Campbell Brown is one of Australia's most insightful minds?
cos he can beat you to a pulp if you seek to dispute his contention. then he can make a pie with your grey matter, putting the in in insight, a bit like the abbot death cult guy took a bite out a beating heart. well, campbell can do that.

Seriously? The Daily Show and Colbert are hilarious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back