Cutty

Club Legend
Sep 23, 2010
Sector 7 Slums
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Midgar FC
His stupidy only harms the validity of any of his opinions, I dont know anybody (other than flog carlton fans) who take anything he has to say seriously. Not worth giving the Attention Whore the atttention he so desprately craves

tigers_of_old_08

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RICHMOND
His stupidy only harms the validity of any of his opinions, I dont know anybody (other than flog carlton fans) who take anything he has to say seriously. Not worth giving the Attention Whore the atttention he so desprately craves

He used to be interesting to listen to and I'd look forward to watching him on AFL360 Wed nights, now he just carries on like a senile old woman with nothing significant to say. And who dresses him??

images

He used to be interesting to listen to and I'd look forward to watching him on AFL360 Wed nights, now he just carries on like a senile old woman with nothing significant to say. And who dresses him??

images

Mark Maclure is a gay woman. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wormy

Debutant
Sep 22, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
set jack a 4 goal minimum effort so that he would still be qualified to have a go at him if he ended up kicking 5 or 6

wormy

Debutant
Sep 22, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
richmond leading at half time, spend 3 quarters of the break giving richmond s**t then two minutes spent pumping up the lions kids. what a joke

He was in rare form tonight.
  • Admitted he never has been and never will be a tiger fan in his life - massive shock! :drunk:
  • "Cotchin leads by example. He whinges and moans".
  • "Richmond will lose unless Jack kicks 4 goals". What would have happened if Jack kicked 0 but directly set up 5-6 through assists? Still a bad game?
Biggest flog!

Tigerbob

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2001
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm, Bushies
Boy we must have messed with his head when he was a a player.

You may laugh, but a relative of mine played in that era and he often states about how Richmond of those days ****ed with your head.

He said no one who played against them will ever like them.

Back then we were kings. Everyone hated us. We messed with their heads alright.

This clown is just an example.

Back