Rumour Marriage troubles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't Robert Walls (who lived in France for a year) say he ran into James Hird in a French supermarket and he was surprised he was with another woman than Tanya?

Didn't Robert Walls (who lived in France for a year) say he ran into James Hird in a French supermarket and he was surprised he was with another woman than Tanya?
What an absolute dog if true, not sure why supporters would want to protect a guy like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what James' reaction was when he saw Walllsy ... maybe he tried to pass her off as his PA ?

Actually I have a true personal story very much along the same lines. Many years ago I was holidaying in London and as I walked out of a cinema in Piccadilly Circus, I spotted the music teacher from the same high school I taught at in country Victoria. Well you should have seen the blood drain out of his face when he saw me, as he was very lovey dovey and arm in arm with a very good looking gal that wasn't his wife !!!

The moral of that story (even for King James) is you have to be very very careful if you going to play up, as it doesn't matter where you are, even the other side of the world ... there is always a very good chance of running into some you know ... especially when you are up to no good !!!

Last edited:
I wonder what James' reaction was when he saw Walllsy ... maybe he tried to pass her off as he PA ?

Actually I have a true personal story very much along the same lines. Many years ago I was holidaying in London and as I walked out of a cinema in Piccadilly Circus, I spotted the music teacher from the same high school I taught at in country Victoria. Well you should have seen the blood drain out of his face when he saw me, as he was very lovey dovey and arm in arm with a very good looking gal that wasn't his wife !!!

The moral of that story (even for King James) is you have to be very very careful if you going to play up, as it doesn't matter where you are, even the other side of the world ... there is always a very good chance of running into some you know ... especially when you are up to no good !!!
Would've thought the moral of the story was don't play up, just me though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back