Rumour Marriage troubles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually. You children would be too young to understand stress, feel empathy or even be in a re

actually, he was forced to complain to the press council about the media unscrupulously publishing and filming his kids. If you were a parent or indeed a mature adult capable of empathy, you would probably understand why he was forced to sell his house although anything other than vitriolic, anti-Hird bile would not fit the narcissistic narrative of the dim-wits on here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Typical Hird hypocrisy. He pushed the kids front and centre in his PR campaign many, many times.

He made them fair game, he can't sook when it went the other way.

FWIW is worth I really dislike media using kids. But what I dislike even more is shifty bastards with something to hide wheeling out the kids to try and burnish a competing narrative.

Also, he had to sell his house to pay his endless legal fees from his moronic campaign against the AFL and ASADA.

If OP's right and James has moved out of his house then the media camped on his lawn were pretty slack not noticing the moving trucks.
i heard this rumour months ago but since then he has gone on holiday with his family so I'm pretty sceptical.

If OP's right and James has moved out of his house then the media camped on his lawn were pretty slack not noticing the moving trucks.
i heard this rumour months ago but since then he has gone on holiday with his family so I'm pretty sceptical.

He's not on holiday with his family now.

Typical Hird hypocrisy. He pushed the kids front and centre in his PR campaign many, many times.

FWIW is worth I really dislike media using kids. But what I dislike even more is shifty bastards with something to hide wheeling out the kids to try and burnish a competing narrative.

Also, he had to sell his house to pay his endless legal fees from his moronic campaign against the AFL and ASADA.

FWIW, 'FWIW' stands for 'for what it's worth' so the 'is worth' is superfluous.

#OCD

FWIW, 'FWIW' stands for 'for what it's worth' so the 'is worth' is superfluous.

#OCD

Like an ATM machine?

I was reading an article on the drugs saga and Chris Corrigan had it advised to him to push kids in the picket line by a noted PR advisor. That same person advised a Hird during the drugs saga.

This posed picture of Jimmy and The Boy was wheeled out in a self pity piece planted by Jimmy's side in The Herald Sun when he needed a bit of good PR.

875981-02adb3c8-5f1c-11e3-8eb9-1c57f26bd260.jpg

Dumb dog ruined it by looking at the camera.

I was reading an article on the drugs saga and Chris Corrigan had it advised to him to push kids in the picket line by a noted PR advisor. That same person advised a Hird during the drugs saga.

It is slimy bastard PR 101.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friend of mine was working in a lingerie shop, and said Tanya walked in to buy some expensive knickers, all the while complaining to her friend about how James was "hanging around with some young ****".

Wouldn't blame Tanya for cashing in her chips now that Hubby is unemployed.

As opposed to hanging around with....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back