Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan O'Brien

220px-Dylan_O%27Brien_2014_Comic_Con_%28cropped%29.jpg

Boom. Peter Parker.

(Not confirmed. Just throwing up a name)

Joe and Anthony Russo, directors of Winter Soldier and Civil War, have been announced as the directors of Infinity War. In the Empire interview Joss Whedon said he doubted he'd want to do it, so I'm very happy with the Russo's taking over.

Cannot look at the Ant-Man movie without thinking, "what would Edgar Wright do". Pedantic, but that's how it is for me.

Still obviously going to see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did not think that after Lost that it would be Evangelline Lily the have most post-show success.

Also, having no idea on who/what ant-man is, I don't know what I expected re his powers.

Did not think that after Lost that it would be Evangelline Lily the have most post-show success.

Also, having no idea on who/what ant-man is, I don't know what I expected re his powers.

He can shrink, control ants and has the same ratio of strength that ants do at smaller sizes. So he can go from small to big really quickly when attacking to cause some pain.

Yep announced not long ago. Wonder who is he playing.
A really old, angry, bitter Spider-Man.

Actually, Martin Freeman as J. Jonah Jameson would be about the only thing that could match J.K. Simmons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back