Maryborough & District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

It all comes down to M.Smith! One of the greatest district league players of all time!
Big call but an incorrect one but then again he can play for a few more years and try and be the best..... how many A grade hundreds has smith made sherman>?

Big call but an incorrect one but then again he can play for a few more years and try and be the best..... how many A grade hundreds has smith made sherman>?

i believe he has only made 1 mate. enough talk bout this smith kid anyway. its a team game and a team effort will be required to win

Hit the nail on the head there. Never thinks he is out.

you have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!, your telling me that first game against u guys at the park i didnt middle that onto my pad??? and yes the 2nd time i still dont think i hit it, r u telling me that u yourself have never questioned decisions b4, it just happens that both times this year i feel i have had bad decisions were against u guys........king rich i bet your loving this........lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!, your telling me that first game against u guys at the park i didnt middle that onto my pad??? and yes the 2nd time i still dont think i hit it, r u telling me that u yourself have never questioned decisions b4, it just happens that both times this year i feel i have had bad decisions were against u guys........king rich i bet your loving this........lol

Beautiful bowling both times ... piss off your out!

Beautiful bowling both times ... piss off your out!

so why dont u tell me a little bout your season thirsty?????and how u been going so i can figure out who u r, or would u prefer to hide behind your words and maintain your identity as the maryborough mystery man........

Sherman dont pick a fight you cant win!

king rich, i am not starting a fight just providing a little friendly banter b4 todays game, maybe try and unnerver who every this thirsty guy is (i think i know anyway). and im pretty sure showusya is just one of u or your brothers alter ego's anyway......as i know how much u r enjoying all this talk bout smith..as u r quite the antagoniser lol:) :)

king rich, i am not starting a fight just providing a little friendly banter b4 todays game, maybe try and unnerver who every this thirsty guy is (i think i know anyway). and im pretty sure showusya is just one of u or your brothers alter ego's anyway......as i know how much u r enjoying all this talk bout smith..as u r quite the antagoniser lol:) :)

I have one user name only mate! Cant see the point! He has red hair, its like a magnet for abuse and ridicule!

lets just wait till todays scores Boys :)

well after day one's precedings at the park between maryborugh and lanne the game is definately evenly poised.

lanne won toss and elected to bat which should def be an advantage come late later tomorrow, well hopefully
lanne started very well with a 66 run start between peter daly and glenn templetion b4 daly chopped on from then on in wickets and run came at a par, with lanne going into tea at 4/131, maryborugh were on a high after didmissing smith in the last over b4 t clean bowled.
lanne them slipped to 7/ 154 until some solid partnerships at the end got them all out for 231 thanks to adam rickard.

g temps .45
a.rickard 39*
p.daly 25
m.smith 25
were the top scorers

borough bowlers
s.mcdowell bwled well and got 4/30 i beleive 3 clean bowled
and
s.bell bowled 32 overs or something 4/42?

maryborough batted for one over and are 0/1

so should be an action packed day of cricket tomorrow

well the final day of cricket between maryorough and lanne was def a tense one and could have gone either way at different stages. until craig 'batman' burns saved the day with a magnificent 7 wickets
and helped bundle the borough out for 154 , 77 runs shy of dunolly total.

was a terrific team effort, and just one of those days were everything fell into place ,and the fielding placements were spot on. eg bell and lloyd

wicets
c.burns 7
m.smith 2
t.daly 1 bowled really , really well for 1 wicket prob got us back in game.

s.bell made 40 odd and was the only borough batsmen to get going, pesume he will be very sore today after a big stint at the crease with bat and ball.

does anyone know who won out of cres and brook , heard creswick last night, but could someone confirm???

well the final day of cricket between maryorough and lanne was def a tense one and could have gone either way at different stages. until craig 'batman' burns saved the day with a magnificent 7 wickets

was a terrific team effort, and just one of those days were everything fell into place ,and the fielding placements were spot on. eg bell and lloyd

wicets
c.burns 7
m.smith 2

s.bell made 40 odd and was the only borough batsmen to get going, pesume he will be very sore today after a big stint at the crease with bat and ball.

does anyone know who won out of cres and brook , heard creswick last night, but could someone confirm???

This would be a fair boilover yeah??

good to see M.Smith amongst the wickets!

wicets
c.burns 7
m.smith 2

Will be a Lanne vs Creswick GF next week sherman. Huge effort by the Lanne boys, Burns 7 wickets... Dont' think anyone would of picked that. I heard that Burns bowled well but he's square leg umpiring needed a little work. why wasn't there 2 offical umpires in a A Grade semi?
I'm backing lanne for the flag.

wicets
c.burns 7
m.smith 2

About time eh! GL to those playing next week

so why dont u tell me a little bout your season thirsty?????and how u been going so i can figure out who u r, or would u prefer to hide behind your words and maintain your identity as the maryborough mystery man........

No mystery Sherman. Down there both days and from what i saw the Borough couldn't have played any worse. Good for your blokes. Can confirm bucket bowled well and his square leg umpiring was nothing short of cheating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back