Multiplat Mass Effect: Andromeda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't found a way to incorporate the DLC into the story yet haha.

You shouldn't play it before the Horizon mission because some of the dialogue won't be available. If you play it right before the Illusive Man mission it seems way too cheerful and happy to be right before the climax. And if you wait to you beat the game...
Shepard is supposed to be dead

I still haven't found a way to incorporate the DLC into the story yet haha.

You shouldn't play it before the Horizon mission because some of the dialogue won't be available. If you play it right before the Illusive Man mission it seems way too cheerful and happy to be right before the climax. And if you wait to you beat the game...
Shepard is supposed to be dead
In my head cannon, Shepard destroys the Reapers but the Citadel and relays don't get destroyed. Brooks uses Clone Shepard as a way to gain instant power given how much pull Shepard would have throughout the galaxy

I'm more interested in story info rather than game play videos. I would assume the game will play the same as the first 3.
The mako mechanics will be interesting. Hopefully it handles much nicer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a long time to keep re-reading the books and watching Paragon Lost :cry: Keep replaying the new video just to hear the 'biiiinnggg' at the end.

considering the kind of leak (sort of I guess) a little while ago, I wonder if the ship at the end of the trailer is like an ark that was sent to Andromeda in the case the Reapers won the war. FemShep's voice is just a recording for the crew.

Last edited:
What leak?

Either a leak or sloppy journalism. There was an article posted on windowscentral.com that has since had comments removed that concerned timeline information that was allegedly sourced. The writer claimed that the sources no longer existed so he removed the comments in his article. I just did a quick search and there are some videos floating around talking about it (linked one in spoiler). There has been plenty of speculation on Mass Effect forums from people probably reading too much into screens and the bare trailers we've had so far,

and the ark idea is one that I've been warming on, especially more so now since the latest video uses Shep's voice. IMO would make sense to set the new game really far into the future after the events of ME3 like previously stated, accounting for the time it would take even with advanced technology to travel the vast distance to Andromeda without a Relay, but the supposed '10 Solar years' put in the original article would be far too soon.

Make of it what you want :thumbsu:

Last edited:
It's a good theory but I'd prefer something a bit further down the track from the ending of the trilogy. I do suppose with the different endings one could choose at the end of 3, it would be difficult to include them into the next game.

It's a good theory but I'd prefer something a bit further down the track from the ending of the trilogy. I do suppose with the different endings one could choose at the end of 3, it would be difficult to include them into the next game.

it depends who's in charge of the writing, the trilogy was never meant to have any multiple choice ending regarding the reapers themselves, you were always supposed to destroy the reapers, as they were meant to be an introduction to a large threat. involving dark energy and the literal destruction of the galaxy. but the series took a sharp bank the right with the 3rd game with large changes in writers starting halfway through the 2nd games production. writers have changed once again, even the production team has changed, if the staff have balls (something lacking in the industry atm) they will force an outcome legacy of kain style, which shapes the game's universe how they want it.

Could it be a Shep Jnr?

Doubt it. Would have to then establish one of the many relationships in game as canon. I imagine this being in the distant future from 1/2/3, when Shepard is a revered name, a legend among the species of the old galaxy, but in Andromeda presumably there will be entirely different species.

Perhaps the story will be of a colonisation war between the Milky Way and Andromeda, or a few adventurers (such as our character) exploring Andromeda.

Doubt it. Would have to then establish one of the many relationships in game as canon. I imagine this being in the distant future from 1/2/3, when Shepard is a revered name, a legend among the species of the old galaxy, but in Andromeda presumably there will be entirely different species.

Perhaps the story will be of a colonisation war between the Milky Way and Andromeda, or a few adventurers (such as our character) exploring Andromeda.
Humans exploring and studying Andromeda would be pretty cool to see

my guess is the next game at least will go down the trope of LOST IN SPAAAACCEEEEEE!
with communication and interaction with the milky way cut off.
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back