Massacre in Paris at least 11 dead

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're part of the problem mate, until you can accept that not all Muslims are out to destroy us and our way of life and stop spewing your hate and bile all over the place peace loving Australian Muslims will continued to feel isolated and ostracised, and we know that this is the one of the causes of radicalisation. Tolerance is a two way street.

did you read the reports Gough, I thought you wanted in school assitance to prevent
radicalisation?

They were teaching extreme view of Islam at those schools in the UK.

Isnt that whta you wanted to prevent?

Hate and Bile? Am I not allowed a view?

Care to comment on your Islam education plan now?

Why thanks, you too.

You source an ultra rate othodox community and pass it up as the 'jewish standard'? LOL

Oh boy, I thought you were kidding but it sounds like you actually think it is common practice. Your hands must be getting sore from those staws. Hate to burst your bubble sunshine but firstly, ultra orthodox jews are a minority, and even a further minority follow this act. In fact, it is almost ceased. The fact you attempt (and poorly) that this is standard proves your ignorance and removes any credibility you (may have) had on this forum.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080220105854AAAnK17
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/lif...Liturgy_Ritual_and_Customs/For_Boys.shtml?p=2
http://www.chabad.org/library/artic...h/The-Circumcision-Ceremony-in-a-Nutshell.htm

Added? no racey, you might think you have 'added' but it has come across as 'justified'. Justified because of the west's actions. No, there is NEVER justification for the killing of the cartoonists, jewish civilians and the cop. Never. As a poster has said, you and your radical way of thinking is on the far fringe. You are not taken seriously in this forum for that reason.

You quote one radical? Would you like me to quote one radical muslim? There's almost a daily article, it could easily find one for you. Again, you call for us to not pigeon-hole an entire religion because of a few radicals, yet you do the exact same thing here? The word hypocrite comes to mind.. But I think it's worse, you do it intentionally because you hate a certain group maybe?

I never said it is 100% ceased. I said almost ceased, as becoming an ancient custom which was used in the time before modern medicine and used less and less in the modern world, and now only practiced by the ultra, ultra orthodox minority in some places. Certainly NOT standard jewish practice as you like to misconceive.

Oh racey, your comprehension skills aren't that flash are they? I do not hate muslims, I hate the radical islamists that envoke terrorism. That is all, I have muslim friends and they do not share these radical ideas.

But finally, we get some common sense going, we both agree in human rights and that it supersedes religion. All you had to say was that one sentense. Instead you go off and start insulting another religion (and incorrectly by tarnishing the entire thing on the barbaric acts of an extreme few) - and you call yourself a leftist? I guess leftists thoughts don't extend to those of judaism, or christianity.

Fact is all religions have evils, especially in the most extreme sense. Your posts (and thread topics) of late are targeted at religion. You are transparent, perhaps you should stop trying to tarnish one in defense of a few ignorant ones on here who are tarnishing another?

This is the last I post on this. It is not relevant to this topic and it only fuels your misconceived propaganda - which I suspect you know yourself.

Not once have I stated or implied it was "standard Jewish practice". Your posse continue to say this without evidence. I am happy to be called anti semitic as i find it very humorous given the evidence before us. This is evident as last night you were not aware of the practice. For the final time, I thought it was a very fair response in regards to questioning cultural and religion vs human rights question you took the time to specifically ask me. Personally I dont really GAF. ban them or or ban none of them (in regards to your questoin of muslims being allowed to practice in violation of human rights). Try to use the 'fair go' motto as your template, instead of unintelligent, unbridled dislike of a significant potion of the world population.

With respect, I dont really trust 'myjewishlearning' and 'chabad' and fair non-bias information sources on this issue. I would be leaning towards New York hospital records for sick and dead children.

I certainly, d without being an expert, do not believe it shall cease to exist in the growing and powerful ultra orthodox community. in the same way you will find several muslims leaders saying suspicious comments, you will have a large number of rabbis in support of this practice, not one.

Do you think it should be banned? Remember, you are the human rights campaigner.

Do you know what else is not common practice? Shooting cartoonist in Paris in the name of Allah.

What?

How about we ban all men from migration. All the attacks have been by blokes haven't they?

s**t, most violent crimes are committed by men full stop.

Isnt that even more logical?

I'm the last person here you should pose that question too. Schools, roads, hospitals, goals, cities - FULL. Go Dick Smith go David Attenborough. Will somebody please shoot the elephant in the room.

And you're parrotting an extreme response to Islam on the internet as we speak.

No Mal, there are many people like me, maybe more than those with your views. Go look at the numbers
people are fed up with Islam. Plenty of surveys out there showing populations that disapprove of
Islam, its beliefs, its actions.

We are not a minoritym we are concerned with a belief system that does not fit into
our culture. In fact, its at odds with our culture. And it is becoming clearer every day.

How goes christianity in Islamic cultures?

OOOP my bad - http://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/07/26/price-hamas-underground-terror-network/

About 3 million a tunnel.

How many tunnels - http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/02/tunnels-hamas-israel-struggle-gaza-war

Not sure if they have found them all, the guardian quotes an expectation of 40 tunnels..

I mispsoke, sorry.
Oh dear, an Israeli link! Despite this I did take a look and apart from the cost per tunnel, nowhere did it mention how many nor billions.
How can I take any of your posts seriously?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are there really, you commit an axt of terror you get media
coverage, man that must suck, right :)

how do you define an act of terror

is a child that could of lived to 100 dying of no water or food or clothes not an act of terror?
what about 18000
per day
every day

keep doing the smile faces. you sick ....

Its interesting though. The generally silent majority who usually avoid the S&R board like the plague were roused by this attrocity and vented for the first 70 or so pages of this thread and a plethera of clever middle Australians laid waste to the bleatings of our encumbent Maxists. Since then middle Australia has drifted off to the cricket and footy leaving our usual suspects to justify, derail and deflect from the atrocity in Paris.
Or, some fanatics just used it as excuse for Islam/Muslim bashing.

did you read the reports Gough, I thought you wanted in school assitance to prevent
radicalisation?

They were teaching extreme view of Islam at those schools in the UK.

Isnt that whta you wanted to prevent?

Hate and Bile? Am I not allowed a view?

Care to comment on your Islam education plan now?
Obviously that is the sort of exposure that it would be wise to discourage and a good start might be to have people who are good teachers educating students. Why would you assume that all muslims want to create radicals? Surely they are in a minority and their whacko ideas need combatting, from early age. There are undoubtably a lot of people capable and willing to teach good interpretations of the Koran, and including disengaged youth in those teachings can only help.

Oh dear, an Israeli link! Despite this I did take a look and apart from the cost per tunnel, nowhere did it mention how many nor billions.
How can I take any of your posts seriously?
Straight out of the playbook.

Post a deliberately misleading (or outright untruthful) statistic or statement as fact.

Hope it doesn't get corrected, so that then people will accept it on its face value.

Or, some fanatics just used it as excuse for Islam/Muslim bashing.
Indeed.

Some thrive on tragedies such as this, as it enables them to push their prejudices and agendas.

No Mal, there are many people like me, maybe more than those with your views. Go look at the numbers
people are fed up with Islam. Plenty of surveys out there showing populations that disapprove of
Islam, its beliefs, its actions.

Im not arguing with you on this point. I read letters to the editor regularly. Im well aware of Aussie Xenophobia. Were world famous for it.

How goes christianity in Islamic cultures?

Poorly. They persecute and discriminate against Christians all too often. A practice I (and no doubt you) find disgusting.

So why on earth would you advocate us doing the exact same thing to them?

Thats hypocritical to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back