massimo - madrid or barca?

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely ridiculous post. Has one decent tournament against average opposition and people start with this hyperbole.

Is still only at Messi's level.
As much as it pains me to say this as a Manc, Messi is better than Ronaldo.

Definitely Barca though.

Think Simon Hill said during the telecast that Swindon had already knocked back a $2.5m offer.

Like Juric, hopefully Ange will get in his ear and tell him to choose carefully. Needs to ensure he makes the right move (if any). Wouldn't be bad if he stayed put for the remainder of the season - Swindon were top of League One I think last I saw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea, but I'm assuming if they're forking out 3 million euros for a bloke they're going to give him a go.
Fair call. Sevilla would be a good place for him.

Surprised Spurs didn't insert a buy-back clause when they sold him to Swindon.

I wonder if they put a sell on clause so they could get a share of any future sale?

I wonder if they put a sell on clause so they could get a share of any future sale?

That's quite common when clubs sell academy players. We did it with Ince.

Luongo should stay put until end of the season and assess his options then. I reckon he would be a great signing for your mob mate! Ashley would love it - plenty of potential to sell on for a profit in a couple of season's time. Newcastle's style also suits him IMO.

That's quite common when clubs sell academy players. We did it with Ince.

Luongo should stay put until end of the season and assess his options then. I reckon he would be a great signing for your mob mate! Ashley would love it - plenty of potential to sell on for a profit in a couple of season's time. Newcastle's style also suits him IMO.

Yeah was thinking that (re the sell on clause).

Haha I'd have him for sure but not sure if it would be a great move for him personally (we don't even have a manager!). Further to that, we're getting linked to another League One contemporary of his in Dele Alli who's another bright young midfield talent - if we were to land him, not sure both would be able to get regular games.

Maybe if we could buy him and then loan him out again? Suspect Sissoko will be gone in the next 12 months and perhaps Tiote too so that could open up some places in midfield.

No idea, but I'm assuming if they're forking out 3 million euros for a bloke they're going to give him a go.
That may not be the case, from what I heard was that there offer was to buy him, then loan him back to Swindon Town. Sounded more like an investment, he needs to be very carefull where he chooses to go..

Would love to see him go to Spain. Sevilla's good enough, but not too big, would be a great move.

We don't have a big history there, Aloisi was the last real regular feature there and he was one of the few.

We've got a bit of a changing of the guard atm, We've got quite a few kids coming through Italy atm.

Ikonomidis has been brought into the Lazio senior squad for tonight's league game. He's probably the next Luongo, of a kid likely to come out of nowhere. He's Lazios best u21 player, and been on the fringes of a senior debut for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back