FTA-TV Masterchef 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I bought Callum's cookbook which is aimed at uni students. It's not bad. The brownie recipe was good! I mainly bought it because he was my favourite though and wanted to support him.

Hayden has his own online food show or something and I'm pretty sure he's on TV every now and then.

I didn't mind Ben to be honest.
Thought he was coming good at the right time of the competition and thought he could have made it to the final night.

Anything to annoy Amy and Emilia I'm all for it lol. Ben was okay but I haven't seen a standout dish really, he was solid, but I'd like the best cooks in the final and to me that is Laura and one of Emilia/Jamie

I didn't mind Ben either.

I'm getting so sick of Tracey on the verge of topping herself over a small mistake and then pulling through anyway. Hope she gets eliminated tomorrow but I have a feeling she'll make it all the way to the Grand Final.

I'm just sick of Tracy full stop dead set she is getting close to Emma in terms of the worst contestant on the show ever. She either gets annoyed with herself or gets the waterworks out...one or the other!

Pouring sauce into a strainer instead of a bowl was awesome.
Agree Tracy should of been in the bottom 3 didn't they say her chicken was dry because of the lack of sauce, whereas Jamie they loved the dish but seemed to crack the sads because he didn't include a breast which is a stupid way to Judge but we all know they play favourites.

I'm just sick of Tracy full stop dead set she is getting close to Emma in terms of the worst contestant on the show ever. She either gets annoyed with herself or gets the waterworks out...one or the other!

I don't get the like for Tracy either. Hopefully she's the next one out of there meaning we're left with the 4 strongest cooks on the show.

How in the world did Tracy avoid going into elimination?

Honestly not sure who I'm going for at this stage. Probably Laura and Jamie since the other 3 annoy me to no end.

Emilia and Brent cry and make up s**t stories about their dishes to try and influence the judges. When things start going south for them, they start crying and make up stories to the judges about their families and that particular dish. Miraculously their crying ceases after their dishes have been tasted.

Tracy cries too much. Laura cries a bit and fusses a lot too, but she's fairly tame when you consider what most teenage girls are like.

Well...*... I guess that just leaves Jamie... Go Jamie...

How in the world did Tracy avoid going into elimination?

Honestly not sure who I'm going for at this stage. Probably Laura and Jamie since the other 3 annoy me to no end.

Emilia and Brent cry and make up s**t stories about their dishes to try and influence the judges. When things start going south for them, they start crying and make up stories to the judges about their families and that particular dish. Miraculously their crying ceases after their dishes have been tasted.

Tracy cries too much. Laura cries a bit and fusses a lot too, but she's fairly tame when you consider what most teenage girls are like.

Well...****... I guess that just leaves Jamie... Go Jamie...

To be fair, didn't Brent only do that once? And he didn't even make the dish in the end, he went with a different idea. I don't think he played it up at all. Emelia on the other hand, all episode was about how apple's made her think of her grandmother and blah blah blah.

To be fair, didn't Brent only do that once? And he didn't even make the dish in the end, he went with a different idea. I don't think he played it up at all. Emelia on the other hand, all episode was about how apple's made her think of her grandmother and blah blah blah.
Probably a bit harsh on Brent, but I'd hate to see him follow in Emelia's footsteps. It felt like he saw what Emelia had done the previous night and decided to attempt it, but the judges weren't having a bar of it.

I was warming to Emelia, but that whole apple episode ruined it. She's become notorious for crying and telling stories when things don't go her way. She was going alright with her apple dessert until her mixture didn't set... all of a sudden she starts bursting into tears. She continues crying through the tasting but is suddenly fine when it's revealed that she's through.

Other instances just off the top of my head include: Her crying in a team challenge with Ben and Jamie when she thought her dessert was below par; Crying to Marco during tasting of an elimination; Crying during the risotto elimination because she didn't want Brent to go; Crying and making a scene before that elimination because she had been captain; and crying last night after reading her mother's letter from the mystery box. I always get a laugh when the judges say that Emelia "bottles up" her emotions... there hasn't been a week where she's gone without crying.

Probably a bit harsh on Brent, but I'd hate to see him follow in Emelia's footsteps. It felt like he saw what Emelia had done the previous night and decided to attempt it, but the judges weren't having a bar of it.

I was warming to Emelia, but that whole apple episode ruined it. She's become notorious for crying and telling stories when things don't go her way. She was going alright with her apple dessert until her mixture didn't set... all of a sudden she starts bursting into tears. She continues crying through the tasting but is suddenly fine when it's revealed that she's through.

Other instances just off the top of my head include: Her crying in a team challenge with Ben and Jamie when she thought her dessert was below par; Crying to Marco during tasting of an elimination; Crying during the risotto elimination because she didn't want Brent to go; Crying and making a scene before that elimination because she had been captain; and crying last night after reading her mother's letter from the mystery box. I always get a laugh when the judges say that Emelia "bottles up" her emotions... there hasn't been a week where she's gone without crying.
On the tears again tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YES!!! BYE TRACEY!

Hopefully Emelia to go tomorrow but I feel like she's too strong of a cook. Would be happy if any of Jamie, Brent or Laura win.

The moment that Tracey went home

tennisGIR_zps98707ef7.gif

What was his dad's issue, i missed that part
He had a hard time after his break up with his wife (Brent's mum I'm guessing).

You can tell we're getting close to the finale, a few of them have certainly upped the ante on the sad stories and tears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back