FTA-TV MasterChef 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably, not really focused on Reynold. Think he is brilliant at what he does though. Still happy for my favourite though! Makes up for Justine being robbed of the title.

lol

You have spelled dessert wrong for an entire season.

I noticed Matt was on the news last-night telling everyone the dangers of sports drink. (was a dentist or something)

DapperJong please confirm

When it comes to shows such as MasterChef, ‘absinthevisions’ wrote that “each dish can be made several times so there is a lot of waste”.

“If it’s a contest style show, the judges don’t eat the version that you see cooked and plated. That version is thrown away and a new version is cooked specifically for them to eat. Then they take 2-3 bites from a plate and throw the rest away.”

If you’ve ever seen a cooking show where the chef is given a special ingredient at the start of the show and you’ve been amazed by how quickly they brainstormed and executed their dish, well ... don’t be amazed.

“My brother was a sous chef for his (at the time) boss on a popular food competition show,” wrote Reddit user ‘LadyofRivendell’.

“He said the secret ingredient was revealed a few hours prior to filming and the chefs sat down with their sous chefs and made plans ahead.”

Seems like a bit of BS to me if you got to recook why would you still make chicken raw etc

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...want-you-to-know/story-fn8yvfst-1227477185607

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously guys watch some proper TV. True detective. Go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back