Matadar cup match 17: QLD vs Tas @ North Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks NS oval is a disgrace to play state cricket on. It should be a contest between bat and ball. This ground just makes is too lopsided.
its a joke of a ground, but what gets are the pitch, its a road!
the one at the Blacktown sports percent, was a lot slower & bowler friendly, but the oval is apparently the size of the MCG.
at least make the pitch at North Sydney similar to Blacktown, slower, at least making it harder for the batsmen getting under the ball.
when players like Hartley can mis hit the ball several time through out his innings & still land the ball on the grand stands roof:drunk:

its a joke of a ground, but what gets are the pitch, its a road!
the one at the Blacktown sports percent, was a lot slower & bowler friendly, but the oval is apparently the size of the MCG.
at least make the pitch at North Sydney similar to Blacktown, slower, at least making it harder for the batsmen getting under the ball.
when players like Hartley can mis hit the ball several time through out his innings & still land the ball on the grand stands roof:drunk:
it's not a road. it's a dual carriageway. * me you know the ground is a joke when a side with 398 in 50 overs looks like losing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSO may be too small for domestic one dayers, but most of the bowlers I've seen today shouldn't be seen again either. Normally I wouldn't have a go at them, especially on a ground like this, but only two wickets in 85 overs!?!

NSO may be too small for domestic one dayers, but most of the bowlers I've seen today shouldn't be seen again either. Normally I wouldn't have a go at them, especially on a ground like this, but only two wickets in 85 overs!?!

Well look at the attacks.

WA and NSW have hoarded all the good quicks in this comp

Neither of these attacks are so bad as to only take two wickets on a normal day.

This is just a terrible match.

People always think Ioppolo is greek, even fellow Italians. Greeks seem to know straight away it's Italian though :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back