Matador Cup Match 12 - Queensland v Victoria - North Sydney Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

bombersfan4000

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
no thread started yet.

looks like someone at CV has taken notice of the other states, & realised that its time to play the kids
Matt Short is making his debut
Kieth
Handscomb
Tremain
all selected in the same side:confused:

no thread started yet.

looks like someone at CV has taken notice of the other states, & realised that its time to play the kids
Matt Short is making his debut
Kieth
Handscomb
Tremain
all selected in the same side:confused:
SHORTY! Is Stoinis playing?

Could Reardon make the World Cup squad? Plays brilliantly as the finisher.

I really wish the commentators would stop talking this ground up. It is too small.
Good facilities and handy for the type of attendance state cricket gets, but the playing surface is unsuited to modern cricket.

edit: Then again, I guess its not much smaller than some venues in some nations. Its good practice for the WC game at Eden Park for example.

Last edited:
Maybe waiting (hoping) for a wicket or two so it could be bowled with at least one fresh batsman. A risk that maybe won't pay off.
Honestly I would have just bowled the 3 of them in overs 20-30 and gotten it out of the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really wish the commentators would stop talking this ground up. It is too small.
Good facilities and handy for the type of attendance state cricket gets, but the playing surface is unsuited to modern cricket.

edit: Then again, I guess its not much smaller than some venues in some nations. Its good practice for the WC game at Eden Park for example.
every 3rd ball they feel the need to remind us that the boundaries aren't very big, but its a picturesques ground & the ground is located in North Sydney

Victorian cricket logic. Your 3 part time bowlers go for 11.6, 8 and 6.5 per over respectively. Who do you bowl the most? The one who goes for 11.6 :drunk:

young matt short looked quite promising today, with the bat. but knowing CV, he will be in and out of the side, then dropped for a, never was bean journey man from another state.

young matt short looked quite promising today, with the bat. but knowing CV, he will be in and out of the side, then dropped for a, never was bean journey man from another state.
If Short and Muirhead don't play 10 games between them in the shield this season barring injury I will spew.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back