Win Prizes Match a Board Member to a Simpsons Character

Remove this Banner Ad

PrincipalSeymourSkinner.png

Brasher

So we should just allow it then? Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind mate. Maybe they should be clamped down upon so we don't have to read shitfights between the same posters over and over again when they don't even have anything to with football?

I don't think the thread is that problematic. Some posters might even be able to laugh at themselves, as far out there as it sounds.

Remember: your participation on bigfooty is voluntary, and anonymous. If other posters make fun of your anonymous alias and it really bothers you, do let them know, but maybe also query whether there are other places you could better use your time.

I'd be surprised if anyone here was setting out with the actual intention of hurting one another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the thread is that problematic. Some posters might even be able to laugh at themselves, as far out there as it sounds.

Remember: your participation on bigfooty is voluntary, and anonymous. If other posters make fun of your anonymous alias and it really bothers you, do let them know, but maybe also query whether there are other places you could better use your time.

I'd be surprised if anyone here was setting out with the actual intention of hurting one another.
I'll take this as an apology, thanks.

This thread could go so much further than simple character assassinations...

Browns trade Paul Warfield for draft picks and Select QB Mike Phipps!

upload_2016-2-2_7-35-48.png

Jets fans after drafting Joe Namath.

upload_2016-2-2_7-37-32.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back