Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 14 - November Title Decider?

Can Louis Van Gaal's Red Army stop the Vardy train?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Why isn't Fryer Tuck doing the matchday threads?

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Lol Mou

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometime, somewhere posters won't jump straight into the boat. Faith dangled the hook out and you swallowed it whole :)

Didnt think Loonie bit, he just pointed out a s**t post.

Some of the trolling on here is starting to get annoying, its like a few who do it constantly aren't even trying anymore

If you mean what I think you mean, that's a whole different story, one that I'd actually really like to talk about but this is probably not the place! I personally have really had to battle hard academically, being a dumb bogan in a full on degree where everyone is smart, disciplined and super hard working. This was especially tough for me in the second half of this year- final year placement, with a girl who was the nicest in the world but she was so disciplined, smart, organised and just so unlike me in every way that I just kept comparing myself to her. Self esteem is a funny thing.

Suck s**t Mourinho
I understand mate! Nothing wrong with bringing it up on the GD board, you'll be sure to come across some great advice there.

I'd suggest to stop being so hard on yourself. Regardless of how difficult you may've found the past few years, you've done magnificently to battle through the evident self-doubt (which is incredibly hard to shake). The comparisons with this girl can't be healthy; I can guarantee you that she'd feel super uneasy from time to time about any personal flaws she has, regardless of how severe they may be. Besides, she'd definitely observe your personality traits and feel a sense of jealousy regarding particular facets of life in which you excel. Most people spend too much time overanalysing their own demeanors; you're not alone w/ these trains of thoughts.

If she's as intelligent & disciplined as you suggest, she'd absolutely like you for you, not for your educational endeavours or level of intellect.

61874005.jpg

Two longly sought after Simpsons gifs to portray your reactions, yet only a solitary like?

Hopefully some of your m9s scroll back a few and toss a few upvotes; Hawthorn post-match threads are still a few months away, we can't have your post~likes drying up.

I'm a Costa fan. He was awesome for us last season and I don't mind the really aggressive competitiveness in him. He's in s**t form at the moment, but he's not the only one.

A lot of people said Costa just wasn't interested at all on the bench, so something must be wrong.

I really felt like we needed a striker on the field several times last night that could have won us the game. Probably why he spat the dummy.

Tempted to start a FAITH shitpost counter. Would be surprised if less than 90% of her posts were shitposts.

That's generous!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

costa/mou are greatly intriguing characters who i both love having in the epl. the latter's beef with arsenal & wenger adds massive interest and extra meaning to london football affairs; something slightly undervalued since the temporary regression of united.

costa's exploits anger everyone (in particular chelsea fans) - i personally loved the koscielny/gabriel episode... it had me in stitches, t'was vintage chelsea vs arsenal. the result didn't take too long to get over, as it was just one of those days

would love his relationship w/ mourinho to be mended and for him to stay in the pl. i'm sure most british media outlets (especially tabloid papers) feel the same way

costa/mou are greatly intriguing characters who i both love having in the epl. the latter's beef with arsenal & wenger adds massive interest and extra meaning to london football affairs; something slightly undervalued since the temporary regression of united.

costa's exploits anger everyone (in particular chelsea fans) - i personally loved the koscielny/gabriel episode... it had me in stitches, t'was vintage chelsea vs arsenal. the result didn't take too long to get over, as it was just one of those days

would love his relationship w/ mourinho to be mended and for him to stay in the pl. i'm sure most british media outlets (especially tabloid papers) feel the same way

lol get f**ked

12 points off forth and we're still in November. Some need to pump the brakes still a long way to go this season.
It's not just 12 points though. It's 12 times 10.

What I mean is that you're not in 5th, chasing the team in 4th and just 12 points behind. You dont just need one team to drop points, you need 10 teams to drop points.

3 or 4 teams could drop points this weekend and you make ground on those but the 12 point gap could remain if the team at the apex of the chase dont drop points. It's a long road for Chelsea. IMO, no chance for top four.

Probably best to limit the Simpsons references Glen. The more they're used, the less 'hilarious' and 'relatable' they become. DOH!

simpsons-gif-u-r-gay.gif

Last edited:
Someone want to fill me in on what I've missed past 3 days. Not sure I'll get the time to read the pages of entertainment today

Back