Are you satisfied with your club's dealings over the January window? :?:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Even I was surprised by the amount of empty seats 20 minutes into the game.
Seems to be a recurring theme. Must be transport or issues at the gates if it's severely effecting the start of games. The attendances city post don't look worthy of commenting on but the opening moments of games does look horrendous at times

Seems to be a recurring theme. Must be transport or issues at the gates if it's severely effecting the start of games. The attendances city post don't look worthy of commenting on but the opening moments of games does look horrendous at times

I think it was still pretty empty as the game wore on so I'm wondering if it's because of the rain people were just stood standing in the aisles at the back.

I think it was still pretty empty as the game wore on so I'm wondering if it's because of the rain people were just stood standing in the aisles at the back.
Wouldn't have thought that'd be allowed. Poms pretty strict on being in your correct seat

Wouldn't have thought that'd be allowed. Poms pretty strict on being in your correct seat

If you're standing in the bar area watching it on the tv screen that's ok, but not sure if people would have been keen to just watch it on a tv screen, so I don't have the answer.

High lines do not work, and especially against counter-attacking quick sides like Leicester, shambolic and leaves the side exposed. Wenger went through a period where he'd play a high line with ******* Mertesacker in defence. It just does not work. You get continually caught and are always having to chase, it is a horrible tactic, and I'm sure City fans will agree that it's cost them a lot this season - as opposed to very average performances from players you'd expect more from. Not shielding the defence (or lack of, rather) doesn't help either.

Having said all that, Leicester were very good. Definitely can win it, and from this point, looks the likely scenario.

Some good goals last night too.
Agreed on the high line, you need fast athletic types holding you up if you play the high line and they have to be good distributors of the ball not giving possession away there, constantly recycling possession like a holding mid.

We were killed on the counter regularly in 2013 under AVB with the likes of Dawson and Kaboul screwing us up playing the high line.

A big reason why they were shipped on over the last 2 seasons and why Alderweireld and Wimmer was bought in to replace Fazio this year.

what a night. seeing Liverpool lose is always great but being 2-0 up with 8minutes remaining against sunderland and drawing was an early Christmas. Leicester damn there great to watch what a goal by mahrez hope they win the league also love the reactions from the Italian david letterman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully these ladder positions stay somewhat the same, could have a few new interesting faces in the champions league! Leicester and Berlin for two, love seeing how up and coming teams fare in that comp.

It gets better. Spam losing. Just need United to drop points and that gap to 5th is beginning to widen :)
And Arsenal to drop points so we can start building a gap over 4th.

I'm starting to get worried that i may have to hope Arsenal do well next week so we can keep in touch with Leicester

Only just seen the highlights of Liverpool/Sunderland. Very well taken goal by Defoe but geez he played Sakho like a fool.

Made it look very easy.

And Arsenal to drop points so we can start building a gap over 4th.

I'm starting to get worried that i may have to hope Arsenal do well next week so we can keep in touch with Leicester
Feb 7. Leicester 1. Spurs 2. Chelsea 13.

Needing Arse to win a game. Such a strange season.

Back