Matchday 26

Remove this Banner Ad

I only saw the first part of Goals on Sunday with Jose yesterday, but it was seriously car crash TV. Will be interesting to see if the FA get involved, if there was one thing worthing charging Jose over there was a dozen. I suspect they don't have the bollocks for the fight.

I only saw the first part of Goals on Sunday with Jose yesterday, but it was seriously car crash TV. Will be interesting to see if the FA get involved, if there was one thing worthing charging Jose over there was a dozen. I suspect they don't have the bollocks for the fight.

It wasn't pretty, I certainly didn't make it through it.

Arsenal are still well off the pace. Wenger doesn't deserve any praise when his side is 12 points off the leaders...

I think Wenger should get credit for doing what he is doing within the confines he sets for himself.

But the aim of football isn't to have the most money sitting in your bank, it's to do your best to win things. And IMO Wenger has prioritised the first over the second too much. Arsenal have the means to compete for titles, but I don't think Wenger is prepared to push the boat to get into that race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh the current holders of the FA CUP must that other Arsenal FC, managed by a different Arsene Wenger.:eek:
Clearly meant this season.

Now answer the question again.

Didn't you win the FA Cup last year?

I might need SM to confirm this for me.
I love you Loony :D

Arsenal are still well off the pace. Wenger doesn't deserve any praise when his side is 12 points off the leaders...
Somebody with intelligence.

But apparently that's worth praising :drunk:

Sean Dyche has had enough of this circus it seems and puts Mourinho on his arse with that interview. About time.

It was a well earned point by a side battling to keep their heads above the relegation zone, going on one of the hardest away trips in the league. Mourinho's Chelsea were not good enough to get the job done on the day, became frustrated, acted unprofessionally in the face of that frustration and paid the price for it. That's all there is to it.

That's what the post game narrative should have been. Instead the media; with their heads firmly shoved up Mourinho's arse, have followed him on another of his delusional, narcissistic rants, gobbling up the trail of crap he's leaving for them. To be honest I don't pay attention to anything he says anymore and I'm sure I'm not the only one, which is a shame because underneath the bullshit I'm sure he would have some very insightful things to say about the game.

Fortunately any football supporter with half a brain can see the wood for the trees, and it's been good to see many people ignoring Mourinho latest attempts to divert attention away from the performance of his players and giving Dyche's Burnley their dues for what was a gritty performance under immense pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back