Matchday 26

Remove this Banner Ad

What a genius. Any other manager would've lied down and let the FA walk all over them. Jose made noise and the FA consequently crumbled. Brilliant.

What a genius. Any other manager would've lied down and let the FA walk all over them. Jose made noise and the FA consequently crumbled. Brilliant.
You spelt campaigner wrong.

Any other cases in recent memory that have been reduced ala Matic result? Or is this a recent one off as a result of our whinging?
This is the only one I can think of. In fact the FA has consistently refused to consider lesser penalties for "softer" offences.

Pretty disgraceful IMO. Lets see if that precedent gets applied all the time now, one thing for sure there will be a lot more appeals and a lot more moaning in the press to get similar results.

Very dangerous decision by the FA IMO.
I actually agree. While I'm happy that Matic misses one less game and all that, it's ******* stupid of the FA to do this with the current rule structure they have.

It's really dumb. Either they're saying it's not violent conduct (it was) or if it was (it was) then it shouldn't have been a straight red card but it shouldn't have been nothing either, but some dark orange sort of card which is not quite as bad as a red card.

If it gets reduced at all, it's gotta be reduced fully. No half measures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back