Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 26

Which bottom-half manager do you most want to kiss?

• Mark Hughes

• Alan Pardew

• Guus Hiddink

• Tony Pulis

• Eddie Howe

• That new guy Swansea have hired

• McClaren

• Neil

• Allardyce

• Garde

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Disrespectful of Liverpool to celebrate like that. FFS like they've just scored an injury time winner in the CL final

Aston Villa today

traffic-cones-12235018.jpg

Agree with these. Vardy is millisecond too quick, he beats Monreal, but clearly goes looking for it by leaving the trailing leg out and essentially initiating the contact with Nacho. Ashley Young-esque for mine. It's a debatable penalty, though you can see why it was given (especially in real time).

The fact of the matter is the ball should never have been down there to begin with.

This. So much this.

:straining:

He's fantastic. Wonderful player.

Try it now ;)

Strong melts. Would read again :thumbsu:
Haha Arsenal tears were strong at the point and I'm glad your are getting your practice in.....

But celebrate you've made it up to third or something with an 8 bill spend.....haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a couple just to take the edge off before the game but did Toure just score?

Villa need to find a manager that will get them straight back up to the PL, obviously Garde isn't that guy. They are a PL team and need to be back up ASAP.

Villa need to find a manager that will get them straight back up to the PL, obviously Garde isn't that guy. They are a PL team and need to be back up ASAP.

i think garde has been plonked into a really s**t situation. an owner looking to sell, coming off the back of a disastrous start from a manager who's only real skill is making strikers think they're the best in the world for the last 3 months of a season.

They can have Benteke back as well if that helps.

Garde did very well at Lyon with a small budget due to a new stadium.

Just made a very bad choice choosing his next club.

What was his City Spurs prediction?
1-1

"If I'm being honest, I don't see Spurs winning this game. They haven't got pace on the counter like Leicester have so I'm unsure how they'll hurt Man City. I don't see them losing the game though, they'll get a draw which is still a great result ahead of a favourable home game against Palace next week.

Spurs have conceded 10 goals in their last two trips to the Etihad but this Tottenham team is a completely different animal under Mauricio Pochettino, this is one of the best sides they've had in years. Man City will no doubt cause Spurs problems too but I don't see either side running away with a game which is relatively well matched."

Back